Does Anyone Still Play On The PS3? Not The PS4.

JayvionAlexander

I use my PS3 as much as my PS4. I was playing my PS3 more than my PS4 last week. 

The PS4 is worth getting, but there's plenty of games worth playing without one. But I like playing the new games as well. 

Edited by Lilseb93
  • Like 2

I m playing on ps3 a lot (and I mean A LOT! :awesome:) there are still many awesome games I havent checked out so I dont plan to get ps4 anytime soon. I dont understand other people that buy games very fast only to play on launch day.​

• Like 1

I switch back and forth. Since you can use the PS4 controller on the PS3, there really isn't much of a difference between the two, to me at least. It just depends what game I happen to be playing at the time.

I use my PS3 as much as my PS4. I was playing my PS3 more than my PS4 last week. 

The PS4 is worth getting, but there's plenty of games worth playing without one. But I like playing the new games as well. 

That's true,ExHaseo. And, I dont dislike the PS4. Idk why, I just love the Ps3. Ive had my ps3 since 2010ish. And, ever since then. I feel in love. I guess because its free. and what not. Someday, I will get a ps4. The graphics are awesome lol. But yeah. PS3 all the way. 

Edited by JayvionAlexander
  • Like 2

I only have a ps3. When I run out of games I'll upgrade.

That's true,ExHaseo. And, I dont dislike the PS4. Idk why, I just love the Ps3. Ive had my ps3 since 2010ish. And, ever since then. I feel in love. I guess because its free. and what not. Someday, I will get a ps4. The graphics are awesome lol. But yeah. PS3 all the way. 

I agree with you guys, I see that ps4 is definitely growing its library of good games recently but it would kind of feel bad to buy ps3 and not play all those interesting games that this console has to offer before moving to next gen.

• Like 1

As much as I play my PS3, there are certain games that I must play this gen. I wouldn't want to miss out on games like Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Final Fantasy 15, Fallout 4, ect. 

I have a pretty good PS4 collection, but you can get one just to play certain big AAA games. It's up to you though. Best time to get one is Black Friday. The PS4 doesn't have a bad library. I don't think it will collect dust on your shelf. But it's up to you. Only get one if you are sure you are going to play it. Just my 2 cents. 

I watch sky on my ps3 most days does that count lol? Most likely go back to play it when I've done uncharted 4 and 3 remastered to play mass effect again before the next one hits. Saying that overwatch and no man's sky are gonna drop very soon and I still have doom and valkyria Chronicles Remastered to get stuck in to. Also need to go back and do rachet and clank. Then there's also salt and santancery & dirt rally mad max I've whacked about 30 hours in need to complete that too. Dark souls 3 dlc and the division dlc should be dropping Grrrrrrr to much to do so little time think after I've done all that will hit my ps3 lol

I still have WAY too many PS3 games laying around to even consider a purchase of a PS4. Sometimes I just borrow my best friend's when he's focused on PS3 games but seeing things the way they are now, I don't need a PS4 just yet.

• Like 1

I still play on the PS3 a lot, though I've began to prefer PS4 versions of multi-platform releases (with some exceptions like still going for PS3 Lego games instead of PS4 - not sure why). My Vita gets the least playtime with Vita-specific nowadays (I'm still using it for PS4 Remote Play quite often), but I'll be playing with it again soon-ish as I've installed several new games on it.

I play on my PS3 more than my PS4 these days. I was really into PC gaming and MMOs for most of the previous generation, so I missed out on a lot. I recently quit PC games in general and stopped playing MMOs, so I have a lot of time to go back. Trying to get through the backlog of games I have. 

I do hop on the PS4 to play with friends and to play any new games I'm excited to play.