Finally part of the platinum club :)

Jayembe

Such a fun and addictive game. Even after dying thousands of times i still came back for more. Heres to hoping they do a SMB2!

I would put up a video, but i messed up so often near the end it looks awful, i even forgot to do 1 of the levels and sat there for 1 min before it dawned on me i still needed to do Bone Machine lol

Good luck to all the others trying it, its not as impossible as it first seems :)

Such a fun and addictive game. Even after dying thousands of times i still came back for more. Heres to hoping they do a SMB2!

I would put up a video, but i messed up so often near the end it looks awful, i even forgot to do 1 of the levels and sat there for 1 min before it dawned on me i still needed to do Bone Machine lol

Good luck to all the others trying it, its not as impossible as it first seems :)

This should be posted in the Most Recent Platinum thread.

Before someone comes along, pisses on your parade and says it's more suited for this to be a statu- 1 new reply added, am I too late? probably. I'll check it in a moment.

Anyway, grats.

EDIT: Parade pissed on

I literally was about to post "Thanks for the status update." Looks you beat me to the parade.

• Like 1

No problem for you dawg. I wonder why you ahvnt done it already :P

I want it to be my 100th platinum :P I'm just finishing games from my backlog until I get 99 platinums.

I see that SMB platinum is Jayembe's 98 platinum. Whoop!

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Yeah i was considering making it my 100th platinum, but i actually found impossible boy easier for me to get my head around than i thought i might. It all clicked in place quite nicely. Wanna make my 100th a good one, albeit not as difficult as SMB.

Good luck to all that are going for the plat, practice really does make perfect. For example 7 and 9 on dark cotton alley i could only do about 5% of the time to begin with. Ended up being that i could do them 95% of the time. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...