This game is a technical mess on PS4...

Yeah - totally agree with Rico, looks very glitchy, was looking forward to the sequel after Homefront but the 1st game was buggy as well -with the 61 newspapers trophy you could only find 60 even after reading forum solutions! Homefront had good story & written by Jonh Mills who also wrote story 4 Red Dawn (1984) movue .

I've never really been interested in Homefront, thought that maybe this instalment would be a bit better.

Will most likely grab a copy when it's very cheap and treat the game like an average ps3 shooter so that I'm not totally bummed out when playing it.

• Like 1

Thx for this. As many, I was really interested to see how this game was, and it's definitely a shame that the performance is crap.

It is as you said: Inexcusable.

I definitely hope a patch comes out and fixes the most annoying stuff. I also hope they improve the fire animations of some weapons like the assault rifle.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

I live in Canada so I spent $80.   SMH!!  :facepalm:

I live in AUS so I spent $100... =/

Frankly this shit will probably be patched in a month time so y'know whatever. Can't be any worst than a skateboarding game I played a while ago.

*edit*

So you're telling me I shouldn't buy homefront because of 1-2 minute long load times, stuttering, graphics (that frankly don't look too bad), server issues and a glitched trophy...WOW, thanks almighty sage for you fantastic and not completely ridiculous/somewhat pathetic insight into this obviously crap game... :D

Edited by silnev
  • Like 1

How is it glitched? Someone does have the trophy

Just because someone got the trophy, that doesn't mean the trophy can't be glitched. Really, if the trophy doesn't unlock the way it is supposed to, it's glitched.

The Coop Mode runs better than the Singleplayer for some strange reason. Im currently working on the online Trophies and if you play on Hard with a good team its a lot of fun. 

I just hope, that they can fix the FPS problemls on console very soon, because the game itself is actually good (not excellent though) and its a true shame, that the Singleplayer experience gets destroied by  that. 

Nice video man, I enjoy shooters and it's a shame this looks rushed. I would've waited for it to go on sale regardless but I hope patches fix the game within that time

Kinda sucks because it wasn't rushed. This game changed developers and publishers 3 times in 4 years.

• 2 weeks later...