Who is your favorite Battleborn?

xKrAzY_8sx

Oscar Mike for me as well, used him for all the the story missions as well as online play. His cloak is great if you get into a spot of bother. 

If he gets picked, i usually go for Rath. it's a different play style but still fun. annoying as hell to fight against once the ultimate is unlocked! 

hope you're enjoying the game. I really want the platinum for this but the prospect of grinding all the lore challenges is really putting me off. 

Edited by Super_Starlord

I really like Whisky Foxtrot. He takes a bit of getting used to but once you've got a technique down his damage is incredible. Despite not usually liking support characters I've quite enjoyed playing as Kleese too. I find he's really good at supporting your team but he also has far more firepower compared to other supports like Miko and Reyna.

To play? Marquis. I'm a sucker for fun sniping. Also robots and owls. Caldarius is really fun too, though.

Personality-wise, it's currently a toss-up between Montana, ISIC and Mellka (not only because Moxxi).

I'd really like to get the platinum too, but as I much prefer playing solo I've accepted that I'm just not going to bother for this game.

Phoebe is my favorite one for now, sometimes her front assassin style makes me sick, but I like a lot her taunts and blade cascades.

Thorn and Marquis are also great for me as I love long-range shooting and cover in FPS (Mordecai FTW in Borderlands!) .

Anyway, still have to play with all other heroes to find my all-time favorite, but tanks and easy playables like Oscar Mike makes me vomit my guts :D

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Favourite to play as? Hmmmm it's a toss up between Caldarius and Ghalt. I love how mobile Caldarius is, I very rarely die as him.  But there's also something fun about being Ghalt, hooking enemies then blasting their faces with a shotgun until they die...

Favourite as a character though is Reyna. She's so sassy, I love her.

• Like 1