Will getting the "Big Leagues" trophy in Multiplayer by hackers put you into the "Dirty" section of the leaderboard?

I played this game religiously quite a few years ago, but then I stopped when some things came up. I only had a few trophies left. One about doing all Challenges, some Zombie ones, and that last multiplayer trophy I could never get because it took 20 minutes to find one match.

If I went into an MP match and got this trophy by hackers, Would I be placed into the "Dirty" section of the World/Local leaderboards?

Edited by TheGrimOfDeath

To report someone you need to report 5 suspicious trophies so if there is only 1 suspicious I guess you wont be flagged.

Just look at all the people that have earnt big leagues trophy since it became unobtainable. They haven't been flagged. Sly has probably given a reason for this somewhere. 

To report someone you need to report 5 suspicious trophies so if there is only 1 suspicious I guess you wont be flagged.

Just look at all the people that have earnt big leagues trophy since it became unobtainable. They haven't been flagged. Sly has probably given a reason for this somewhere. 

The trophy team - and yes, they do exist - can ask for certain trophies to be blacklisted and auto flag games dependent on them iirc.

• Like 1

How many days until we see a "why was I flagged!?!" thread from the OP?

Yes, if you pop this trophy using illegitimate methods you can be put on the dirty leaderboard. You should also expect many PSNP members to look at your profile over the next few days or weeks since you announced the fact that you may cheat your way to this trophy. 

Parker

• Like 1