What would it cost for DLC to 100% your profile?

DaivRules

So I was looking at my profile and seeing which games have DLC. Being in the US, we hardly ever get DLC discounted and GOTY or Ultimate Editions don't tend to come out for all the games I'd like. Although remasters seem to include the DLC, that would generally make a whole new trophy list, so if I haven't started a game that has a remaster, I lean toward picking that up.

Anyway, I was pricing out what it would cost to buy all the remaining available DLC on my profile:

LBP3, Gravity Rush, AC3, Deadnation, etc. and looks like it would cost:

$144.78 USD

And I don't even have all my games loaded on my profile! I know gaming is not a cheap hobby, but wow does DLC add up.

What would it cost for you to buy all the DLC to 100% your profile?

For Dragon Age: Origins I remember putting the numbers in a long time ago and I believe the total amount for the DLC alone would have been about $80, including the ones I already bought (Warden's Keep, Return to Ostagar, Shale). Then with Arkham Knight it would be about maybe $20 extra. So basically over $100, but that's just with two games. If we're including the other games I have that have DLC on them I estimate about $200 at least. So yeah... a lot. Maybe if I just pretend it's not there it will go away. Right? Right...? Oh...

tumblr_nycrl77VAo1rsjofpo1_500.jpg

AC Black Flag: $13

Mass Effect 2: $7

Mass Effect 3: $50

Uncharted 2: $6

Witcher 3: $20

Fallout 4: $xx? (far harbor)

So around $100.. could be worse.. still, DLC is definitely the bane of my gaming experience.

$234 for me, assuming I could still get the season passes. Woof. I like trophy hunting, but not so much that I'd pay that. Over a period of time wouldn't be bad, but I just can't justify paying for some of them. $5 for a game that originally cost me $15 and only last about 3 hours? Nah.

At the moment if I wanted to, it would be around $250 on PS4 games only. I recently finished buying all dlc's for my PS3 games which is a big total of $1,000 so yeah dlc's is expensive indeed. I buy dlc's to 100% my games because I like to go for it & to make sure it doesn't get de-listed later on. 

At the moment if I wanted to, it would be around $250 on PS4 games only. I recently finished buying all dlc's for my PS3 games which is a big total of $1,000 so yeah dlc's is expensive indeed. I buy dlc's to 100% my games because I like to go for it & to make sure it doesn't get de-listed later on. 

*Whistles* That makes my wallet hurt. 

I don't know all the prices, but the ones I can remember already makes €95, so probably around €200

• Star Wars The Force Unleashed €30
  • Uncharted 2 
  • Uncharted 3 
  • Dante's Inferno
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Prince of Persia €10
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Duke Nukem Forever €10
  • Bulletstorm €20
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance €17
  • Mirror's Edge €8

£15.77 total, all of which are from Metal Gear Rising... Which US get free, mostly -_-

I feel your pain :(. I see you went back to Mirror's Edge, how are the time trials and speedruns going?

I don't know all the prices, but the ones I can remember already makes €95, so probably around €200

• Star Wars The Force Unleashed €30
  • Uncharted 2 
  • Uncharted 3 
  • Dante's Inferno
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Prince of Persia €10
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Duke Nukem Forever €10
  • Bulletstorm €20
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance €17
  • Mirror's Edge €8

I feel your pain :(. I see you went back to Mirror's Edge, how are the time trials and speedruns going?

I gave up, lol. I kept reaching the end of Chapter 2 with a decent amount of time (the bit where Jacknife or whatever his name is jumps off a roof and you need to work your way down to him) and messing up. Spent like 3 hours on it and then had to leave for a bit... then just didn't go back xD

I'd recommend the Prince of Persia and AC Rev DLC, btw. Loved both, although the PoP DLC was a LOT harder than the main game imo, the spike felt rather jarring.

• Uncharted 3 

The Map Packs (which give trophies) are all free for that game, so you'd only be missing the two co-op packs. :P

edit: And all AC Revelations DLCs + one ACIII DLC are free on Hong Kong accounts. :P

Edited by renatabls

I gave up, lol. I kept reaching the end of Chapter 2 with a decent amount of time (the bit where Jacknife or whatever his name is jumps off a roof and you need to work your way down to him) and messing up. Spent like 3 hours on it and then had to leave for a bit... then just didn't go back xD

I'd recommend the Prince of Persia and AC Rev DLC, btw. Loved both, although the PoP DLC was a LOT harder than the main game imo, the spike felt rather jarring.

I found chapter 2 the hardest, because it's easy to screw up at so many parts of the level, though chapter 9 is a terrible one too with the server room at the end. ch 7 only has 2 annoying parts: the start of the ship with all the enemies and the boss fight (I'd slide and kick, go sideways to avoid the attack and repeat). I'd recommend to do ch 3-6 and 8 first, those are much easier. Completed ch 8 with more than 2 minutes to spare and made a few errors here and there. Also the sidejump boost is invaluable, it lets you start at near max speed. Coil jumping while runing ( :l2:  or  :r2:, can't remember which one) also increases your speed a bit, but you have to keep jumping all the time. I only used it on straight paths.

I didn't like the animus puzzles so skipped the AC Rev DLC. PoP's story really interested me, but Ubi ended the DLC with a crappy ending, so didn't bother getting that.

At current prices as listed on the PS Store website....

Mass Effect 2: $6.99 (The Arrival)

Disgaea D2: $2.99 x 18 = $53.82 (18 DLC characters, each with their own Bronze Trophy)

Dragon Age Inquisition: $14.99 (Jaws of Hakkon)

Zen Pinball 2: $4.99 x 2+ $9.99 x 4 + $2.99 x 8 + $2.49 = $76.35 (tables I have yet to buy; I think/hope I've counted these properly)

Total: $152.15

Mind you, the only things I'm likely to buy at some point or another are the Zen Pinball tables.  All the rest can stay unbought and unplayed and unearned and it won't bother me in the slightest.

I know I'm off topic, but Mirror's Edge soo...Ch. 2 is definitely one of the toughest really only because it's the longest to do so you really gotta perfect it.  Good luck and keep at it :)

At current prices as listed on the PS Store website....

Mass Effect 2: $6.99 (The Arrival)

Disgaea D2: $2.99 x 18 = $53.82 (18 DLC characters, each with their own Bronze Trophy)

Dragon Age Inquisition: $14.99 (Jaws of Hakkon)

Zen Pinball 2: $4.99 x 2+ $9.99 x 4 + $2.99 x 8 + $2.49 = $76.35 (tables I have yet to buy; I think/hope I've counted these properly)

Total: $152.15

Mind you, the only things I'm likely to buy at some point or another are the Zen Pinball tables.  All the rest can stay unbought and unplayed and unearned and it won't bother me in the slightest.

Holy crap pinball is expensive :o

Edited by daftprophet