What would it cost for DLC to 100% your profile?

DaivRules

It would take too long to count. I just know that roughly 900 out 1700 of my missing trophies are DLC trophies. Sure, that includes some DLCs I have and maybe even some that are free. But I have a feeling it would be pretty expensive. I'm okay with having unearned DLC trophies though. I don't like seeing my percent go down after I plat a game, but it is what it is. Not gonna buy DLC for the sake of having 100% in most cases.

Hand of Fate - Wildcards - 41NOK

Brink - Agents of Change - 69NOK

Killzone 3 - Map Pack Bundle - 82NOK

Magic Orbz - Magic Orbz Bundle Pack - 109NOK

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine - DLC - Not Available

Skate 3 - Maloof Money Cup 2010 NYC - 33NOK

Skate 3 - Danny Way’s Hawaiian Dream - 54NOK

Skate 3 - Party Play - 54NOK

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Revive - 69NOK

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Resurrection - 82NOK

Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun - 82NOK

Nat Geo Quiz! Wild Life - Nat Geo Quiz! Wild Life DLC - 49NOK

ModNation Racers - Far East Tour - 82NOK

ModNation Racers - Artic Tour - 82NOK

ModNation Racers - Big City Tour - 82NOK

BioShock 2 - Complete Pack - 249NOK

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Pigsy's Perfect 10 - 41NOK

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Expansion 1 - 33NOK

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Expansion 2 - 33NOK

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers - Expansion 3 - 33NOK

Dead Nation - Road to Devastation - 33NOK

LittleBigPlanet 2 - Move Pack - 69NOK

LittleBigPlanet 2 - The Muppets - 49NOK

LittleBigPlanet 2 - Cross-Controller Pack - 41NOK

LittleBigPlanet 2 - DC Comics Premium Level Pack - 58NOK

LittleBigPlanet - Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit - 49NOK

1658NOK...

1658 Norwegian Krone equals 199.64 US Dollar

Nothing, since I already bought them all. If you were to ask me how much I spent on DLC since I made my profile, though... I think I don't even want to know the answer.

I've been trying to cut down on DLC recently though. Only get the ones with trophies or the most important packs. Otherwise, I just don't care. It's gotten really abusive, like no game is ever truly complete without some off-disc content.

Ah, how I yearn for the simpler days of ye olde 6th generation, when everything was on the disc from the start... You would buy a game... and that was it, you bought a game, no DLC, no exclusive content, no pre-order content... no, you just bought the game, period.

*sigh*

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 1

Wow this is quite the interesting question. After looking at what I have and doing a lot of math my cost would be $625.35.  And that's not including the backlog games I have not started, I really don't wanna see that number. This kinda makes me happy that I accepted long ago that I will not get all the trophies. :lol:

Holy crap pinball is expensive :o

Many of those $4.99 and $9.99 DLC purchases are table packs, with as many as 4 tables for that one price.  That being said, each table has at most two trophies and many of the more recent ones only have one trophy per table because Zen has pushed the upper limit of what Sony will allow in terms of total trophy points for a single game.  Each new table only gets one trophy now, and a Bronze at that.

The core game is free.  The tables cost money.  What I've spent so far -- quite a bit, mind you -- has been well worth it.  But I do keep waiting for table packs to go on sale and was very disappointed that the Marvel tables didn't go on sale when the new movie came out.

Expensive is the Disgaea D2 DLC that I marked.  You're basically paying $2.99 per character for one piddly (bronze) trophy.... and by the time you can use the characters in game, you need to put in work to catch them up to your main party in terms of power in the first place.  I might have bought an odd character or two were trophies NOT attached to that DLC, but the way NISA did this one makes me feel like I would have been spending real money on imaginary achievements.

Expensive is the Disgaea D2 DLC that I marked.  You're basically paying $2.99 per character for one piddly (bronze) trophy.... and by the time you can use the characters in game, you need to put in work to catch them up to your main party in terms of power in the first place.  I might have bought an odd character or two were trophies NOT attached to that DLC, but the way NISA did this one makes me feel like I would have been spending real money on imaginary achievements.

Let's hope eventually we see a D2 for Vita with all DLC or maybe PS4 Ultimate Edition with all DLC. It's part of the reason I love Disgaea on PSP/Vita. Those versions had all the DLC included. I know Disgaea 5 won't be released for Vita, but maybe in a couple years we'll get a PS4 Ultimate Edition. I don't know if I can resist opening it and playing it until then, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

PS VITA: Gravity Rush

PS3: F.E.A.R. 2, LittleBigPlanet, Mirror's Edge, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Singstar, Uncharted 3

PS4: Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls Online, Tropico 5

Wow, ok it's actually less games than I thought. Looking through my profile, I see I've ended up owning a fair bit of DLC, either digitally or by buying physical copies of the Ultimate Editions, that come with all content included. I'm never going to have a perfect 100% profile anyway (thanks a lot FEAR 2) so I'm not going to buy overpriced DLC just to have a better completion rate. Tropico 5, everyone is looking at you!

I'd say my unpurchased DLC would cost between $300 - $400 AUD.

• Like 1

I cant be bothered doing maths but here are the games I would need DLC for:

LittleBigPlanet Vita

Rocket League

Zen Pinball 2

Dragon Age Inquisition

Mirror's Edge

Brutal Legend

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

DriveClub

Escape Plan

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

LittleBigPlanet 2

LittleBigPlanet 3

LittleBigPlanet

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Killzone 2

Prince of Persia

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Velocity 2X

Muramasa Rebirth

Uncharted 3

Grid 2

Assassin's Creed III

Gravity Rush

Frobisher Says!

:(

A lot.

There's already a lot from just Assassin's Creed 3, Batman Arkham Knight, and LBP2.

I will only buy and 100% DLC for games which I think deserve DLC  and is worth the price tag, like Witcher 3's :D I really don't have a lot of money to waste on shit DLC that I don't even want..

Edited by Griffon234
  • Like 1

id have to clear out my bank account lol. i have over 300 games. prob 400 counting the ones that are so horrific i cant play. ill buy dlc if i really really like the game but not just for the 100%. maybe when i had less games i would when i was more concerned with everything being full. but the more games i play after hitting 50 plats i quit caring what my finished ratio looked like. now my completion ratio is carpet bombed with 1% games. if the game is fun ill plat it, if not then fk it. 

This would take a few days to up to a week to figure out for me. I have 1,164 games on my account, and i would need to cross check which games I already have the dlc for. 

Still I might do this in the future, just for shits and giggles. 

Nothing:P I have the season pass for fallout when it was cheap (I can't be bothered atm to play it lol)and have the old hunters for blood born. The rest is just doing the extras on uncharted.

Oh it will cost me 30£ for doom season pass when they start dropping dlc. However the multiplayer is rubbish so unless they add some single player I'll just accept that won't be 100%

Edited by VitalFury