What would it cost for DLC to 100% your profile?

DaivRules

Like other people above have said, way more than I'm willing to spend. I will usually buy DLC to a game I like, but the problem is that DLC prices hardly ever change to reflect the marketplace on PSN. The DLC for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is $9.99 for each story driven DLC. That's almost $30 for all three. The price hasn't budged since 2009, yet you can buy the game new for under $10. as much as I love the flash sales on PSN, I wish that they would start including DLC to those sales.

• Like 2

Some DLC is ridiculously expensive, and unfortunately DLC sales are rare.  I wanted the ones for Gravity Rush and they we on sale just years ago. And since fewer people buy the DLC, probability of being very buggy is a lot bigger than the game itself (NFS Most Wanted is a must on this subject, but the game itself isn't much better). Last year there was a big DLC sale in PSN EU but from what I remember most were EA games. The pinball games /Pinball Arcade and Zen Pinball) need a ton of DLC to 100%. And Lego Dimensions goes the same route. Crappy ideas...

Probably a lot. I've played a good deal of PS+ titles, and often, those are given for free solely to increase the potential purchase base of an upcoming DLC.

On 2/9/2017 at 7:05 AM, The_Blackout_Kid said:

the problem is that DLC prices hardly ever change to reflect the marketplace on PSN

I'e never understood this. I know that DLC is specialized content, and specialized content draws a certain user who is willing to spend a premium. But my God - TFU has been out for years now. I think a 50% decline in DLC might bring more than 2x the current # of buyers, which would seem to make it worthwhile.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2016 at 2:26 AM, Shadiochao said:

So I've already got all the DLC I'd need to complete my profile, so I decided to work out how much I've already spent on DLC instead

It came to £422.20 based on the store's default prices for games on my profile, and £288.60 more in DLC I own for games I haven't started yet

So £710.80 in total, or $1037

Breakdown:

Profile games:

Reveal hidden contents

eDY7XuQ.png

Backlog games:

Reveal hidden contents

XbBK6BO.png

Although that doesn't account for things like sales, bundles and on-disc versions

It's a pity you couldn't get the Tales of Zesteria DLC with no cost. Alisha content was free first days after release (well, at least in USA).

On topic, to make calculations about that I have to dig in my profile, because there are many games that I'm just uninterested about their DLC.

Especially because there are games that sell you a ridiculous amount of cosmetic content.

So allow me in the following days get the total about the games I'd like to buy 100%.

Edited by GoldenShaka