If getting the "Big Leagues" trophy in Multiplayer by hackers puts you into the "Dirty" section of the leaderboard, then why is it not being enforced?

And as for us having to report it, it shouldn't be so hard for moderators (the people who run the website, what a coincidence) to look at this leaderboard and look at the people who earned the trophy after January 1st, 2016 and just deliver the punishment?

Here's the list of moderators. Why don't you go ahead and ask them what their schedule looks like.

The users report cheaters on the board, and the moderating team (probably just Sly, who runs the site, is in the middle of working on a site overhaul, presumably has some sort of gainful employment in real life, and still finds time to play a game every once in awhile) reviews the reports and rules on whether or not they should be removed. That's how it works here. You can either pay and report them yourself, rely on another premium member to do it for you (and don't ask me, because I've never played the game and it's not my problem) if ask nicely enough, or just not worry about it. That's your options, take it or leave it.

You can either pay and report them yourself, rely on another premium member to do it for you (and don't ask me, because I've never played the game and it's not my problem) if ask nicely enough, or just not worry about it. That's your options, take it or leave it.

And like I said, I can find better ways to spend my money. Paying money to have the ability to report cheaters, "What a great idea!" said nobody.

And as for the people who want to play still want to play Multiplayer? Do they get shafted too?

And like I said, I can find better ways to spend my money. Paying money to have the ability to report cheaters, "What a great idea!" said nobody.

And as for the people who want to play still want to play Multiplayer? Do they get shafted too?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sorry about your luck. Either refer back to what you just quoted from me, or maybe not play a game that's neck deep in hackers?

You're telling me I have to pay money to be able to report people who are clearly cheating? Yeah, no thanks, I have better ways to spend that money.

And as for us having to report it, it shouldn't be so hard for moderators (the people who run the website, what a coincidence) to look at this leaderboard and look at the people who earned the trophy after January 1st, 2016 and just deliver the punishment?

......You really want them to look at every game's leaderboard come on now.

• Like 1

Message Sly and see if he can blacklist that trophy in particular so that once someone syncs their trophies and the date of which the trophy is earned is after that of which the servers closed, they'd immediately have the game flagged and put on the dirty leaderboard until they hide the trophies for the game

It's your best bet if you're wanting to see these people earning the trophy after that date have the game flagged followed by being placed on the dirty leaderboard (until they hide the game's trophies from their list), but keep in mind that if Sly did follow through, don't expect it to happen straight away

Kudos to Xeliot for flagging 8 people too, where do you get your time xD

• Like 3

No, just this leaderboard. Just look at the people who unloocked this trophy after January 2016 and add them to the cheaters leaderboard. Don't try to make it sound like it's going to be hard.

It won't be hard. What he is saying is the staff here already have responsibilities in the upkeep of the site and presumably real lives. Even if they did have time why should they choose to monitor this game for cheaters and not the other 4000+ games tracked on this site? If you care for this kinda thing you can upgrade to premium and help the site by flaggers cheaters your self and by contributing financially to its upkeep. Who knows if enough people do that maybe the money would be there to hire full time staff. Maybe somebody whose only job is to ban cheaters. I mean how much is premium these days? $10?

It won't be hard. What he is saying is the staff here already have responsibilities in the upkeep of the site and presumably real lives. Even if they did have time why should they choose to monitor this game for cheaters and not the other 4000+ games tracked on this site? If you care for this kinda thing you can upgrade to premium and help the site by flaggers cheaters your self and by contributing financially to its upkeep. Who knows if enough people do that maybe the money would be there to hire full time staff. Maybe somebody whose only job is to ban cheaters. I mean how much is premium these days? $10?

So you're telling me it's not possible to Blacklist this trophy and whenever someone gets it after Jan 1st, 2016 they will be put into the Dirty Section? Yeah, no, that sounds like too much work. Much more work than individually reporting each person by needing to buy Premium which should already be avaliable to the public.

Edited by TheGrimOfDeath

So you're telling me it's not possible to Blacklist this trophy and whenever someone gets it after Jan 1st, 2016 they will be put into the Dirty Section? Yeah, no, that sounds like too much work. Much more work than individually reporting each person by needing to buy Premium which should already be avaliable to the public.

Look at the post immediately above the one you just quoted.

Okay then. How many trophies do you suppose are unobtainable as of now? Whose job is it to identify each one and blacklist it?

Okay then. How many trophies do you suppose are unobtainable as of now? Whose job is it to identify each one and blacklist it?

Geez, if there was only one way I could open up Google and write "Unbotainable Trophies" and see that the first link actually brings me back to PSNP.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/26093-list-of-ps3s-unobtainable-trophies/

And whose job is it? I think that should be obvious, the people who run the site. Blacklist these trophies one by one and anyone who got them after a certain date.

Says it's not hard but yet doesn't want to put in $10 (not $1000, not $100, just $10 for a lifetime member) to do the work himself since he so deeply cares about the issue. You do know there are other features to Premium right? It's not just reporting people. If reporting were something that normal users can do, then some people would abuse it and make false reports on people they don't like. Making more unnecessary work towards the stuff here.

• Like 2

Well... I do not see any good explanation of why getting the platinum should put you in "Dirty List" . 

A company that refuses to put any care in their product, a company that allow their games to be hacked without any support just for only the most recent game...

A company that do not even make an announcement saying they are closing the leagues when they earn million dollars... This franchise and the company deserve to be burned out.

HACK Big Leagues AFTER you get everything legit, since Activision REFUSES to put a patch to unlock it on pre-leagues sessions .

I see the point you're making but, it ruins the fun for the rest of us. It's also not cool seeing someone earn a trophy that myself and others did legitimately.

I see the point you're making but, it ruins the fun for the rest of us. It's also not cool seeing someone earn a trophy that myself and others did legitimately.

But man... that trophy is not hard by any means. You just need to win five MP Games after you are placed in a division. 

And again, this could be done if Activision would care of it.

If you publish a game, it does not sell enough, the company don't get benefits and there is no one playing you can close online without any warning, but this franchise....

I am so proud for being the #1 HATER CoD Games. 

PS: Don't even care to put in contact with Activision customer support. 

"Customer Support" funny word hahaha. 

• Like 2

When you report someone it clearly states 5 trophies must be cheated. Flagging a game for 1 trophy is silly, glitches happen.

Unless of course the trophy has never been obtainable.

When you report someone it clearly states 5 trophies must be cheated. Flagging a game for 1 trophy is silly, glitches happen.

In this case, is not a glitch, since the trophy is not obtainable in a natural way by any means because the service is shut down and Activision refuses to solve the problem.

Since the MP game was hacked, the trophy is obtainable, but using some "tools" . 

What I want to ask is; if I get the trophy using this way I will get my game flagged? . Because it won't be funny at all.

If the admins decide to "forgive" the behaviour with this trophy, we could do some kind of announcement or something, but I need your confirmation.

It would be super though. 

• 2 weeks later...

In this case, is not a glitch, since the trophy is not obtainable in a natural way by any means because the service is shut down and Activision refuses to solve the problem.

Since the MP game was hacked, the trophy is obtainable, but using some "tools" . 

What I want to ask is; if I get the trophy using this way I will get my game flagged? . Because it won't be funny at all.

If the admins decide to "forgive" the behaviour with this trophy, we could do some kind of announcement or something, but I need your confirmation.

It would be super though. 

I mean I've considered putting my account on a jailbreak for couple seconds just to timestamp that one trophy, but it wouldn't be fair, since it'd be modded timestamp. On the other side of the coin, I've played in league so many different times, I should've gone for the trophy at least once, but my party always wanted to quit out after a couple games in... Doesn't matter if the game is modded, trophies can be modded on any game. At this point, I just accept my never platting this game, and will go for BO1.