Cross Save Question

Look, I despise Thieves in Time. I've already played it once on the PS3, and I'm dying to be done with it on the Vita. However, I can't do that stupid Training mission with Bob using the poor Vita controls while trying to be perfect. It's not happening. So, I want to cross save.

However, I have already deleted my save file on PS3, but I've already got the platinum on there, and I have 17 trophies so far on the Vita. What do I have to do in order to get this platinum? Do I just need to make a new save file on PS3 and then cross save as the trophy information is already there, do I have to replay the whole game again on PS3 in order for all of the cross save to work, or do I have to do this legitimately on the Vita in order to achieve this retarded platinum?

Any advice is welcome, and this might be answered already, but I just want to be certain on this one.

That's the funny thing, though; I do care about my completion rate. I just tend to start new games a lot of the time and switch between many games at once so I don't get burned out with gaming.

On topic, though: I'd be so pissed if I have to do this legitimately, but I'd rather have pure confirmation about cross save then speculation, which is not to undermine your post at all.

If you get to where you are on the Vita on your PS3 version, complete the bit you're stuck on, and then upload the save and download it to the Vita, it should unlock the trophy for you.

I completed it all on vita and uploaded to PS3 which auto-popped all the trophies for me, so I can't see why you wouldn't be able to pop it for just the one.

That might work. I was able to do Apollo Wins on PS3, but I wonder if the trophy information is linked to the servers or the actual save itself. If it's linked to the servers, then I can just reinstall the game on my PS3, create a new save, and let it work it's magic. That's the real question that I would like to have solved. And by servers, I mean the cross save servers.

Edited by icameron625

I guess I probably could do that. No matter what, I still need to find me another PS3 copy, as I sold that bitch a long time ago, so it'll be a while before I get anything done. Anyways, it looks like I'll still have to play through the full game again. But, I'll make sure to do it on my good ol' PS3 faithful.