Uncharted 4 Multiplayer opinions

I don't have U4, but I didn't care for what I played in the beta. I hate the idea of revives, downs and executions for Uncharted. It works for TLoU but being a longtime U2 and U3 mp player the whole playstyle felt out of place. Plus I hate the fact that after you've done the work of getting someone downed some complete asshat teammate two feet in front of you steals your execution thus adding to their KD (which is based on executions amd death, not downs) and taking away from yours. That was my major gripe with TLoU mp and I hate that the same formula has been applied to this. I normally don't care about things like this, but I loved Uncharted 2 & 3's mp (I ate Subway sandwiches for a month during the U3 beta!!!) and TLoU's mp but I don't think this hybrid fits into the Uncharted universe. I hope they add a Classic mode at some stage.

Edited by ShayShay1993
  • Like 1

Can anyone confirm if all the multiplayer trophies can be earned in the trials (A.I.) portion of the game? Or do you need to play against other players?

I'm not completely sure, but the trophies are incredibly easy to get playing with randoms. You will have no problems getting all of the multiplayer trophies while going for the Get in the Game trophy.

Can anyone confirm if all the multiplayer trophies can be earned in the trials (A.I.) portion of the game? Or do you need to play against other players?

I'm not completely sure, but the trophies are incredibly easy to get playing with randoms. You will have no problems getting all of the multiplayer trophies while going for the Get in the Game trophy.

This ^. The multiplayer trophies are all incredibly easy. If it is possible in the trials (which I don't know), you'd have to restart the trials over and over while they come naturally during your first 5 multiplayer matches.

Edited by LucasV9991

Sidekick spawns in trials count. I got the trophy when I spawned one sidekick in an actual match. Not really sure about the revive trophy though, since it popped when I got 5 revives in matches against other players, but I revived way more than 20 allies in the trials.

Either way, you need to play 5 matches with other players.

Thanks guys. Was playing the revive trials yesterday and I probably revived about 20 or more AI companions. No trophy.

Will get it through normal match making then. Seems simple enough. Will be support with a medic sidekick.

Edited by DysectorZA

I feel like it could really do with a map choice before you start the game and surely there must be a quicker way of getting into matches! I've had games where it loads to 90% and then takes about 5mins to get into game or fails because others have left. I'm sure with time however this aspect will improve. 

Also I sometimes find it bullshit how many rounds you have to plow into someone before they actually get downed.

Guys sorry if this is a little off-topic, I would just like to inquire. Are the multiplayer related trophies can be earn only when you are a PSN+ subscriber?

I mean, can I still go play multiplayer even I am not a PSN+ subscriber?

Thanks!

Guys sorry if this is a little off-topic, I would just like to inquire. Are the multiplayer related trophies can be earn only when you are a PSN+ subscriber?

I mean, can I still go play multiplayer even I am not a PSN+ subscriber?

Thanks!

That is correct. You need PS+ to play online and get those multiplayer trophies. One of the reasons why I hate multiplayer trophies. Multiplayer trophies should always be "tacked on", like a separate DLC list. Unless the game is entirely multiplayer centric.

I have been playing it almost every day, some hours at night, it's really fun with friends, with team effort... the levels I don't really care, because the things we can unlock in this game it's not level based, it's use/kills based normally, so the level will just end up by showing some huge numbers or "weak" numbers and people will get out of the lobby afraid of the big fish or stay to beat the small fish. The unlocks are cool, I am "farming" the boosts to maximum level and killing people with heavy weapons to unlock the +1lp, and I need the 1lp from the pistols as well

I'm having tons of fun with it; I just played 4 hours straight of U4 MP yesterday, and I already had all of the trophy requirements met. I liked TLoU MP, but it was too slow paced. I like how U4 MP built on some good parts of TLoU MP, but got rid of some elements (like the 12 Week survival thing in TLoU). Much faster paced, and I think I've fallen in love with the grappling hook.

A lot of people agree that the beta is better than the official multiplayer game 

last time i played people who blind fire can kill u easily from 2km 

i hope they balance it cause a person who aims most of the time should kill the blind fire guy 

• 2 weeks later...