Red Dead 3 Possible Name List/What You'd Like To See/General Discussion

Feral24

Title says it all, I'll start with "Red Dead Revolution."

Edit: And I'd like to be able to customize individual clothing items instead of just having a dozen or so outfits to choose from and no multiple playable characters.

Edited by Feral24
  • Like 1

Revolution is a good name. Years ago I saw Rebellion a lot and it was apparently "leaked".  Some others I thought of were Revenge. Retribution. We got Revolver so there is also Rifle.

Red-Dead-Rebellion-Redemption-2.jpg

What i want to see:

1. Be able to swim
  2. train robbery missions/side missions
  3. Being able to operate a train
  4. A mission were you blow up the train tracks when a train is coming and we get to see it crash
  5. More ways to use the lasso
  6. A car to drive (maybe for 100% completion) Redemption teased us so much by showing us that car but we could never drive it.
  7. Sasquatch Easter eggs are a must  :P
  8. Bigger map
Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 3

Red Dead 2 just to annoy everyone who likes to point out there was actually another game that the vast majority never played.  :D  :D  :D

I bought my first PS3 to play RDR and i was blown away by the graphics and the feeling of the world at the time so if they could just manage to do that again I would be happy. 

I know GTA online has been epic for rockstar but I really hope they concentrate on the single player for this and make it as good as possible. I don't think theres anyway I would veer put the time in to a western game online that I have GTA 

Revolution is a good name. Years ago I saw Rebellion a lot and it was apparently "leaked".  Some others I thought of were Revenge. Retribution. We got Revolver so there is also Rifle.

Red-Dead-Rebellion-Redemption-2.jpg

What i want to see:

• Be able to swim
  • train robbery missions/side missions
  • Being able to operate a train
  • A mission were you blow up the train tracks when a train is coming and we get to see it crash
  • More ways to use the lasso
  • A car to drive (maybe for 100% completion) Redemption teased us so much by showing us that car but we could never drive it.

• Sasquatch Easter eggs are a must  :P
  • Bigger map

There was a mission when where a train crash.

• Like 1

Red Dead Remember Me...Red Dead Relish...Red Dead Restoration...Red Dead Rentals...Red Dead Robotic Space Monkeys...Red Dead Rebels...Red Dead Receptionist...Red Dead Train Crash...Red Dead Revolver Remastered...Red Dead Roughdawg is Still #1...

Edited by ProfBambam55

Red Dead Rebirth...Red Dead Respect...Red Dead Rubbish...Red Dead Regina, Eh?...Red Dead Revolving Door...Red Dead Represent...Red Dead Online...Red Dead OMG i just shot a dead dude on the ground and hit max rank in like an hour...Red Dead Undead then Dead again...Red Dead Reaper of Souls...Red Dead Rookie...Red Dead Redefinition, Definitive Edition...Red Dead I'm going to bed...

Edited by ProfBambam55

There was a mission when where a train crash.

You can never get enough train crashes though :P . hmmm I dont remember a train crash. I remember blowing up the train tracks. What mission was it?

Hard to vote on the name when you don't know the story yet. I just hope there isn't a MP otherwise I'm not getting it.

You are going to skip a great game because there is Multiplayer? That is quite stupid. Free roam was awesome anyway. Rockstar Games always make fun multiplayer.

Red Dead Reincarnation: Rise of John Marston

Spoiler Alert haha

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 1