Red Dead 3 Possible Name List/What You'd Like To See/General Discussion

Feral24

You can never get enough train crashes though :P . hmmm I dont remember a train crash. I remember blowing up the train tracks. What mission was it?

You are going to skip a great game because there is Multiplayer? That is quite stupid. Free roam was awesome anyway. Rockstar Games always make fun multiplayer.

Spoiler Alert haha

Free roam was the most boring mode others than Hourse racing the only bad thing in read dead.

You can never get enough train crashes though :P . hmmm I dont remember a train crash. I remember blowing up the train tracks. What mission was it?

You are going to skip a great game because there is Multiplayer? That is quite stupid. Free roam was awesome anyway. Rockstar Games always make fun multiplayer.

Spoiler Alert haha

I will skip it if it has MP trophies. Sorry, too many other great games to grind out levels on a part of a game I'm not interested in.

Why multiplayer was the funniest bit spent over 1000 hours on it totally worth the time.

That's the thing. I don't have time or interest to play a game for a 1000 hours.