F1 2012 Demo Discussion

Parker

Anyone other F1 fans have a go at the demo for F1 2012?

I think it's fantastic and convinced me to buy the game day one. I wasn't a huge fan of the physics on 2011 and the game was nearly unplayable with a gamepad with all assists off (I can't use my wheel everytime I play, unfortunately) but F1 2012 seems to have changed the physics to something much more realistic and enjoyable. The game looks much better than last years version and the sounds in 2012 are much improved too. The new menu design looks great and the addition of the "Young Drivers Test" is very cool as well.

For those who like F1 I highly suggest you check this game out. Hell, racing fans in general should check it out but you'll have to learn how to drive a track with an F1 car because they are much different than anything else. Bring on the 18th!

Here's a qualifying lap and 5 lap race on Monza, per the demo.

Parker

To be honest, I've not looked at the demo at all, but I was reading an article the other day that claims F1:2012 will be the Dark Souls of the racing genre in terms of difficulty. It will be interesting to see how that pans out for fans of the genre.

Here's the Article : http://www.computerandvideogames.com/367239/f1-2012-review-hits-newsstands-the-punishing-dark-souls-of-the-racing-world/