Project Platinum: Uncharted

Gibbo_0113

The green trophy is a nice touch, sign me up for relic finder as i have U1 & U2 plats.

Thanks. I used them in the GTA one aswell and also gave the idea to the Farcry one.  :)

Nice work, mate :) Let me know if you need any help...

Cheers. Will let you know. I should be all good though i reckon. :)  

Yay, it's up :dance:. Sign me up for Artifact Collector, I've got the plat for Uncharted 1-3 and Golden Abyss. Btw is there any chance you'll switch Chloe and whoever that is in the gold rank around? She deserves better than that.

That's Sam Nate's long lost brother (U4). I thought it was quite fitting having both drakes at the top. Chloe's hair went well with the black border but here is a custom gold just for you  ;)  0J9FkLV.png

• Like 1

Just got the Uncharted 3 Remastered platinum, going to U4. That 70% accuracy trophy is going to kill me.

It's really easy. Don't worry about it during your 1st PT. Then start a new game and use the unlocked cheats to get slow-mo-aiming.

I ended my speedrun with 99% accuracy. 

• Like 1

Sign me up for Relic Finder, please. I've got the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered platinum and the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered platinum.

I should have the Uncharted 4 plat by sometime this week. I'd also better get that Uncharted 3 platinum. I've also got 72% of the trophies in Golden Abyss so maybe if I go back to that sometime then I will be a fortune hunter.

• Like 1