Benedict's gliding lore challenge exploit.

Wavergray

So an Exploit for Benedict's "Rocket Jump Professional" lore challenge has been found. Normally you have to use Benedict's glide ability for 3 hours to complete this lore challenge, but with this exploit you can do it in 10 minutes or less. 

1. Go into the "The Renegade" mission
  2. Get to the second defend point
  3. Use a jump pad and while you are in the air use Benedict's glide ability to glide to another jump pad. 

Here's the video were I found the exploit:

If you have the game I would do this now before it's patched out.

Edited by S-Brawl3r

• 4 years later...

Bumping this to say thanks and also let people know this exploit still works. I reached the spot mentioned in The Renegade and got the lore finished from start in about 5 minutes of constant gliding between the points (so much easier).

To make this easier depending on your character level when attempting don't take the skill upgrade for Lift Off that launches you backwards. Do take the skill upgrade that lowers it's cooldown as well as with cooldown reduction gear. Also take he skill that increases glide travel speed. Using those two skills together makes it easier and liftoff as long as you continue he hold the glide button during this doesn't break the exploit so it can be used to extend the glide more.

• Like 1