any way to fix The Extra Mile trophy

mad-_-max13

Is there any way to fix the extra mile trophy

it's stuck at 98%

edit: I called the support they said they know about the issue and they are working on it.

They also said there should be a fix soon

Edited by mad-_-max13

if you go to mission a under misc in awards its stuck at 98% and i have all missions platinum

Hmm. I have never heard of someone having a problem with it. I would just triple check that you got platinum on every story mission.

Edited by skateak

in statistics and leaderbord it says i have them all platinum its just in awards its bugged

Man that is a bummer. I haven't got quite that far yet so I personally don't know what the issue is. Maybe try sending Ubisoft an email or support ticket. Since the game is online-only, they might be able to manipulate that stat, fix it in some way or at least offer some type of assistance. On another note, how weird is it that your name is mad-_-max13 and I have been played Mad Max for the last couple days.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering about The Extra Mile trophy, if I play a story mission with someone and only one of us gets the platinum award, would it still count as platinum for both people, does anyone know?

- MattyH, If you do a story mission in a crew, you are not guaranteed a platinum even though the other crew member earned one. I can confirm this by joining a crew and doing missions together where we were required to take out a target's vehicle. There were times where I would earn the platinum as I had done the majority of the damage to the target, but my crew member would earn a medal less than platinum. It didn't happen often but it is possible.

- Max, I read on another site that the possible glitch with this trophy is with the missions with which you were awarded a platinum retroactively, after you attain Level 50. If you can figure out which missions you earned a platinum in during your first playthrough in the story prior to Level 50, and replay them, this may unlock the Extea Mile trophy and platinum for you. This work-around has worked for others.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hahaha they aren't working on anything. Check the support section for this game, you'll see threads about 2 years old now where they stated they were working on a fix. I've had the extra mile and versatile showman glitched for over a year so the game just sits on the shelf uncompleted. Wouldn't hold my breath on them fixing it, just pray yours doesnt bug out if you're playing this game,

• Like 1

I know exactly your problem, even though you've gotten all the missions done it still says you're at 98% right? Well all you have to do is complete two more story missions, doesn't matter which ones, with a Platinum. Each mission will add 1% to your completion. This video is what helped me solve the issue when I was going for the Platinum a while back:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ_bpTzXIoQ

I am stuck at 98% also. In Statistics tab it will say 100% for each area of the map, but in the Mission A awards section, the Gold and Platinum awards for all missions are both at 98% -_- I tried replaying Platinum missions that appeared after reaching level 50. I also replayed few missions that I Platinumed with friend and still...no luck...

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

My account is 100% completion up until now. The Crew will ruin it unless Ubisoft fixes this. 

PSN: vujos

On 12/24/2016 at 11:19 PM, vujos said:

I am stuck at 98% also. In Statistics tab it will say 100% for each area of the map, but in the Mission A awards section, the Gold and Platinum awards for all missions are both at 98% -_- I tried replaying Platinum missions that appeared after reaching level 50. I also replayed few missions that I Platinumed with friend and still...no luck...

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

My account is 100% completion up until now. The Crew will ruin it unless Ubisoft fixes this. 

PSN: vujos

I already gave you the solution...

SuperSaiyan3985 I already (platinumed) completed whole bunch missions after it was stuck at 98%. The audio on this video is pretty bad (i dont know if I missed an important step), but I followed and done all missions as the guy did and nothing. Did I miss something on the video?

9 hours ago, vujos said:

SuperSaiyan3985 I already (platinumed) completed whole bunch missions after it was stuck at 98%. The audio on this video is pretty bad (i dont know if I missed an important step), but I followed and done all missions as the guy did and nothing. Did I miss something on the video?

So you tried completing two more random missions and you got nothing? Weird, I remember being stuck with this exact same problem back when I was getting Platinum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/13/2017 at 3:12 PM, golfgt170 said:

Today it glitched for me. I contacted Ubi to let them know it still happens. I spoke on live chat with a ubi agent. Anything new to try while i wait for their reply?

golfgt170 I cant believe they still dont care to fix this bug since its still happening to people. I had my account reset but it bugged again on me and this time it was 97%. The gold has unlocked normally, but Extra Mile award didnt. 
Have you experienced any game errors where it kicks you out to xmb? I did 3 times and every time the percentage went down 1%.

Edited by vujos
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, vujos said:

golfgt170 I cant believe they still dont care to fix this bug since its still happening to people. I had my account reset but it bugged again on me and this time it was 97%. The gold has unlocked normally, but Extra Mile award didnt. 
Have you experienced any game errors where it kicks you out to xmb? I did 3 times and every time the percentage went down 1%.

Yes, those freezes and kicks in the xmb,still happen. Im stuck at 98 and the awards shows that i havent got a platinum on The schauffer/Friend till the End mission...
I tried platinuming again these mission along with several others. I tried a different car. Nothing worked so far