any way to fix The Extra Mile trophy

mad-_-max13

I share the same situtation with you Golfgt170. I completed both the schauffeur and friends till the end missions numerous times  with platinum but the game still shows my progression as 50% for these two missions. I have totally lost the motivation to earn the remaining trophies due to this sick issue.

Edited by BayMK-TR

On 7/16/2017 at 5:17 AM, BayMK-TR said:

I share the same situtation with you Golfgt170. I completed both the schauffeur and friends till the end missions numerous times  with platinum but the game still shows my progression as 50% for these two missions. I have totally lost the motivation to earn the remaining trophies due to this sick issue.

I cannot believe this is still happening for gamers and Ubisoft is not doing shit about it. ?

3 hours ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

You cannot restart the game. Such an option was never intended. The only thing you can do is begging Ubisoft for reseting your account. But they don't like to do that and that won't prevent you from the glitch. You only will have a very time-consuming extra attempt for that trophy.

has that worked for anyone? i see alot of people saying they glitched again

god their support staff is clueless "We cannot force unlock trophies" Wasnt asking that in the first place Got a real idiot responding to my ticket keeps Thinking I want them to unlock my trophy And is telling me to call sony  IDIOT 

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

They said the same thing to me. They must be thinking we're stupid. This glitch should be well-known to the support. But I sent them 2 screenshots, so I could prove it's the game's fault, not Sony's. Then they offered me 600,000 crew credits...

Did they reset You?

They did originally reset my savedata after I begged for 2 months in a row, but trophy glitched again (first time both GOLD and PLATINUM awards were stuck at 98%, second time around GOLD unlocked but PLATINUM got stuck at 97%). Seems like it worked for some people only, not for everyone. They need to fix this asap, its ridiculous!

Edited by vujos

Sadly trophy hunter is a rare breed, and they won't even feel if some of us won't buy Ubisoft games ever again. Also I'm pretty sure, they won't fix this glitch. Our only hope could be if some day in the future the shut down the servers but provide a patch to be able to play offline. Doubt that will happen, tho... 

Here is a sample of an official response on my ticket:

Our team is aware of this issue and have been working toward finding a solution for it. Unfortunately, so far we have been unable to find any solution / workaround to resolve the issue.

his is a complex issue due to the way these Awards have been implemented into the game and I am sorry to inform you that we are not going to be able to unlock them for you. We are fully aware that this can be extremely frustrating for players like yourself and others who are invested in completing every aspect that the game has to offer.

I opened the ticket on 2016-11-30 and it was closed on 2017-06-04. In the end I couldn't even get my saves deleted.
Maybe one day, if a miracle happens.... :D

• 3 weeks later...

I got the trophy on my third try. Ubisoft reset my account and this time worked great! Only different thing I noticed from previous playthroughs is that I haven't seen a single "blue screen error" where it kicks you out of the game. Kept track of percentage and it all went smoothly and I also took longer breaks between missions (in those breaks I completed skills and visited places, did this just to start save process again).

I know that lot of you are still waiting on fix but its very unlikely they will fix it. Just keep bugging them to reset your account and after few months of emailing back and forth they will do it.

Cheers everyone and happy trophy hunting!  ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some people are lucky enough to get the save reset by the Ubisoft support and unlock the trophy when playing the game again from scratch, other don’t. 

In my case, ubi support simply refuse to delete my save, even with me asking politely and showing screenshots. They say: “ask Sony”, or “reset ps4 sound configurations” (wtf!), “play the game in another ps4 account” (really?). Really a shame, i wouldn’t mind to start the game again from scratch.

On 9/25/2017 at 8:08 AM, ecalabar said:

Some people are lucky enough to get the save reset by the Ubisoft support and unlock the trophy when playing the game again from scratch, other don’t. 

In my case, ubi support simply refuse to delete my save, even with me asking politely and showing screenshots. They say: “ask Sony”, or “reset ps4 sound configurations” (wtf!), “play the game in another ps4 account” (really?). Really a shame, i wouldn’t mind to start the game again from scratch.

Keep emailing them, be persistent. It took me months of going back and forth for them to reset my save. Tell them how you do it for others and not for me etc. 

I hope it helps since they will not fix their mess.

• 4 months later...