any way to fix The Extra Mile trophy

mad-_-max13

Some days ago, I was able to get mine reset. I submitted a case which got escalated to a proper dev team. I had to wait for 2-3 months before they finally reach out to me again. At first, they reset the game without the actual awards, and a day later another reset including the awards. 

My approach was to do every mission with the lowest score as possible (Bronze/Silver) before reaching level 50, therefore minimizing the chance of it glitching again. I unlocked the platinum after being temporarily unobtainable for 3 years

Still possible as of 20.11.23. Keep on pressing them, you will get tens or hundreds of messages saying they can't do it along the way

Edited by JethrowRogueSZ2

On 11/20/2023 at 12:19 PM, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Some days ago, I was able to get mine reset. I submitted a case which got escalated to a proper dev team. I had to wait for 2-3 months before they finally reach out to me again. At first, they reset the game without the actual awards, and a day later another reset including the awards. 

My approach was to do every mission with the lowest score as possible (Bronze/Silver) before reaching level 50, therefore minimizing the chance of it glitching again. I unlocked the platinum after being temporarily unobtainable for 3 years

Still possible as of 20.11.23. Keep on pressing them, you will get tens or hundreds of messages saying they can't do it along the way

Hi JethrowRogueSZ2

Do you have a case number?

Since october 13, I have a nonsense discussion with different Ubisoft people without any motivation to solve the problem...

Best regards

Creepsniper

I just got them to delete my save as i got trouble with Rough terrain.  I have sent 1 or more messages each day for 2 months. One usless answer after the other until my case got escalated. When it got escalated it got solved. I insisted multiable times that they delete my progress. Just keep the case open and it will be escalated evetually.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, At last January 2023 I was struck glitch buggy trophy the extra miles 98%. This is my last one trophy before platinum.

I was checked on my stats 65 platinum medals mission of map state. I went to on website Ubisoft support. I did two times filling the case numbers, one week later Ubisoft sent me in e-mail. Ubisoft team support gave me wrong details. 

I was felt like confused and don’t get it. 

I’m asking you all: How suppose I do? 

If it just filling in case file Ubisoft Team Support and screenshot photo without words details? 

Please let me know, thank you. 

On 12/21/2023 at 4:15 PM, Melissa1703 said:

Update: the ubisoft support finally reseted my account and my counter is working. I'm at 95% progress now and hopefully I get the platinum this weeekend.

Hi Melissa1703

Do you have a case number for us?

Which support did you contact? UK?

I am still trying to let reset my account...

Thanks and

Best regards

Creepsniper

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, greKoAleKo said:

I don´t know what to do. The Ubisoft Support still does not answer....

The progress stucks at 98% and it is annoying...

First response takes em the longest, it took em a month to get to my message for whatever reason, but then after that it got quicker. 

4 hours ago, Bodmon101 said:

Did you just open a case on thier website?

Yes, and I uses the infinate loading excuse like I did.  You can force it if you have your ps5, and I'm assuming ps4 if you have it connected via eathernet and when you hit continue after the loading icon does almost 2 full circles unplug eathernet and it'll get stuck in a loop for 5 minutes, record that and upload it to YouTube and tell em you can't play due to your file/awards being corrupt. They're going to tell you to reinstall game, Defrag console ect. Tell em you did all that and escalate the issue... YOU WANT THEM TO ESCELATE!  Otherwise then they're just going to say they can't delete/restart data or say something else retarded. Most importantly don't be rude. But be assertive. 

YES, to all people wanting a reset: do this. Fake a video that the game isnt loading this helps wonders. Got my savegame reset in like a week. Maybe they also now just get more requests for this since a lot more people want to get it done before the closure and thats why they are finally handling it, but for me it worked like a charm now.

Now I have the last trophy ( andAnd The Award Goes To…) and then I try to send the email to Ubisoft to reinstall save.  I had 2 bug trophies:

Stay Out of Trouble (lock 60%)

The Extra Mile (medals Platinum 98% but medals gold 97% lol) 

progressions are horrible

Edited by Jack-Of-Blade_34

On 1/17/2024 at 4:07 AM, Namenloser1990 said:

YES, to all people wanting a reset: do this. Fake a video that the game isnt loading this helps wonders. Got my savegame reset in like a week. Maybe they also now just get more requests for this since a lot more people want to get it done before the closure and thats why they are finally handling it, but for me it worked like a charm now.

I've just told them my trophies glitched. It's been escalated and just waiting now.

1 minute ago, alissonk1 said:

Existe alguma maneira de consertar o troféu da milha extra?

está preso em 98% nos prêmios, sendo que peguei todas as platina

Please post in English. This is an English-speaking forum and will help you a lot more (even if you have to Google translate)

• Like 2