This game got me my first Ultra Rare

euantp_

I see you got Fifa 100%, I can't win my online draft games. Any tips?

Yeah, could have gotten it 7 months ago, but gave up on the draft after wasting too much money xD ...

Tips I can give you:

1) Keep playing FUT until you really know how players think (FUT players generally think from a tactician way, as you have to buy the players and keep them fit, instead of playing seasons with a team or so on.)

2) Learn they way the players pass, and try to make ur team with 100 Chemistry (Easy, just buy players from same league or team or country and their respected positions (LW in LW and, RW in RW), for example: Ronaldo will have a very good chemistry with Messi, but not good with Sturridge because one is Spain and the other is England.

3) After you have enough practice, join the Draft and try to make a team and focus on Chemistry, as well as your formation, try to have a stable 4-3-3 to be able to have a good defense and decent attack (But if you see a rare player, take him) .. Anything above 90 will help you move better on the pitch, and your teammates will actually make great runs. Focus on Pace and shooting from the front 3, in the middle, focus on defense, pace and physical, in the back, focus on pace and defense.

4) When entering a match, don't accept quickly, check what year he created his team ... (I found out that majority of the players who had EST. *Any month* 2016 (Ex: Jan 2016) wasn't as powerful as 2014. That's because they are new to the game. Doesn't always work.

5) Once in the game, don't go all out attack and don't park the bus, keep the gameplay smooth, and spam all the tips you got from tip 1 .. If you have fast wingers (Bale, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo) then try to find a very good and tall ST who can perform headers (Benzema or anyone tall), if you don't like that, then you can try cutting in, but you need good people who can make key passes inside the box. (Messi definitely, Iniesta).

6) See on youtube what are the best shots to take. For example a charging keeper (If from far) perform a chip shot, (if he's close) Perform a ground shot, always try to use curve shots.

That's the best I can give you, I hope you can achieve the draft :3 Good luck!

• Like 1