Thoughts on trophy list?

OhMyJye

Diamonds Are Forever isn't working; have had Amaterasu at rank X for ages and the trophy didn't pop, decided to play a game with her to give it another chance to unlock, but no joy.

Currently no one has the trophy either so seems it's a problem with the trophy itself. I'd say they'll get on looking at it soon.

I like how it forces players to actually master 5 gods of each class, so people will actually fucking play with guardians (why doesn't smite forces this in-game?). Other than that I really like the list, good combination of easy and more challenging trophies

Its hardly forceing if i play a game of conquest and i aint got a guardian on the team useualy you can tell you aint going to win and if you cant play a guardian/support stick to arena.

Its hardly forceing if i play a game of conquest and i aint got a guardian on the team useualy you can tell you aint going to win and if you cant play a guardian/support stick to arena.

Am I missing something or is Final Form (Kill 5 enemy gods with a single ability. (Versus or Ranked)) really hard? I've been playing MOBA's for years now and I don't think I've seen this happen in a non private match, like ever.

Or do they mean you just need to kill 5 gods in a game with the same ability, but not in one shot?

The other trophies look rather easy.

Edited by CptThreepwood

I love this game. Been glued to it since alpha. Trophy list looks like a nice challenge. Got a few done already (providing they autopop?). Just happy to see the trophies out.

Yhea this will be an ultra rare plat. mastering 70 gods, goodluck :D

won't be as hard as you think. Just gotta get every character to Rank 1. That's classed as "mastered".

I love this game. Been glued to it since alpha. Trophy list looks like a nice challenge. Got a few done already (providing they autopop?). Just happy to see the trophies out.

won't be as hard as you think. Just gotta get every character to Rank 1. That's classed as "mastered".

I know, but i was refering to the amount of grind you have to do to get 70 gods mastered. 

No why they removed the ymir achievement that was on steam :'(. It was the only one I got. 

Also I didnt play the beta and maybe this is a stupid question, but can you transfer your pc account to ps?

You just missed the free account from PC to PS4, no you won't be able to copy your stuff

You just missed the free account from PC to PS4, no you won't be able to copy your stuff

Well apparently and surprisingly it still worked.

There youtube channel said 30 days from 18 april, but I could still link my account today.

Blind af. Could link but couldn't copy, probably got the skin on pc. 

tbh why did they do it like this, do I need to follow them around after getting a fairly late Beta invite?

Edited by MvP-BumperKlever

Not really played SMITE but the 20:1 K/D sounds like it could be tough to get from my other MOBA experiences, Also how hard are penta kills in this game?

Other than that rest look like time consuming trophies rather than difficult/highly luck based.

Hmmm, it has less trophies than it's Xbox counterpart (not counting DLC) but also different ones added.

A huge grind as expected, but I'm still excited! But is it possible to boost the more difficult ones, like penta kills, etc.? I've read that there is a way to boost achievements on Xbox but I'm not so sure about PS4.

Trophy images are pretty nice though! :D

I've been wanting to play SMITE, but sadly I've still not touched it beyond tutorials, despite how I enjoyed what little I've played. I blame my recent trophy hunting addiction + some recent releases from the time, but hopefully this addition will give me the incentive I need to practice up! I'd have to look into getting my friends interested in teaming up with me to stay hooked enough to earn most of these trophies, though...

Played Smite for a few years on PC. Then played for a year on Xbox. With them constantly adding achievements on Xbox, I figured there wouldn't be a platinum trophy for the PS4 release. So happy there is.

As for the actual trophy list, it looks pretty doable albeit a slight grind. At least I have a reason to start playing some Smite on PS4 when I figured there wouldn't be a reason. Janus all day!

So, In my opinion that hardest trophy is going to be Final Form. The way it reads I'm thinking I have to get a penta with a single ability. Short of boosting...this trophy will take tons of matches playing with a specific god to HOPE you get a chance for it to happen. I'm hoping it just means to kill 5 gods in the course of a match with a single ability....but I doubt it.

If anyone who has this is willing to post back about this, it would clear up a lot of sadness for a longtime SMITE player from PC.