Thoughts on trophy list?

OhMyJye

So, In my opinion that hardest trophy is going to be Final Form. The way it reads I'm thinking I have to get a penta with a single ability. Short of boosting...this trophy will take tons of matches playing with a specific god to HOPE you get a chance for it to happen. I'm hoping it just means to kill 5 gods in the course of a match with a single ability....but I doubt it.

If anyone who has this is willing to post back about this, it would clear up a lot of sadness for a longtime SMITE player from PC.

I'm not sure. I agree it seem overly difficult. Perhaps it stacks throughout the match? Say you kill two gods in a single Ra Ult and then one god three other times for a total of five times with the Ra Ult? Think the trophy would pop then?

I've been wanting to play SMITE, but sadly I've still not touched it beyond tutorials, despite how I enjoyed what little I've played. I blame my recent trophy hunting addiction + some recent releases from the time, but hopefully this addition will give me the incentive I need to practice up! I'd have to look into getting my friends interested in teaming up with me to stay hooked enough to earn most of these trophies, though...

I could be in your team~ :D

I could be in your team~ :D

That'd be a great start, thanks! But while having just one buddy would probably make a big difference, I imagine I'd like to look into getting other buddies to give it a try, too, or maybe even find someone else on PSNP to party up with. And with me grabbing Overwatch and TMNT tomorrow, it may be a while before I dive into SMITE... I should probably keep the personal team planning chat to PMs or Skype or etc :P

As for words that concern the topic in general, penta kills are probably easier to pull off if you gather up a team beforehand and coordinate your efforts. I wouldn't call it boosting since there's still the actual challenge of killing the entire enemy team at once, but if you work together alternating games in between Gods with powerful offensive ults (to earn the trophy) and crowd controllers (to setup the kills), I imagine you could make scoring Penta Kills easier. At the very least, playing the former just naturally would probably eventually lead to a Penta Kill.

Bear in mind that many of these trophies are long-term "grinding" goals. I imagine that the more "immediate" trophies like the penta-kill and quickly destroying a tower may be rare occurences, but they'd become much more common as you play dozens of matches to work towards those other goals.

Edited by CediFonei

Well, if anyone needs another person for thier team. I'm a pretty decent player and would loveto play with non-randies. Just shoot me a friend invite and say you're from PSNP about SMITE (I don't even look at blank requests) and I'll happily add you and team up :)

I can do every role really well except jungling. Hate jungling. Not a monkey. *Hell with Hun Batz and Wukong*

• 2 weeks later...

So, In my opinion that hardest trophy is going to be Final Form. The way it reads I'm thinking I have to get a penta with a single ability. Short of boosting...this trophy will take tons of matches playing with a specific god to HOPE you get a chance for it to happen. I'm hoping it just means to kill 5 gods in the course of a match with a single ability....but I doubt it.

If anyone who has this is willing to post back about this, it would clear up a lot of sadness for a longtime SMITE player from PC.

you dont need a penta for this trophy at all. just kill 5 gods ina single ability "just buy the armour that has a burn on it and kil 5 gods with it during a match and you wil unlock it"

you dont need a penta for this trophy at all. just kill 5 gods ina single ability "just buy the armour that has a burn on it and kil 5 gods with it during a match and you wil unlock it"

5 gods is a penta, I got it with Scylla ult. You can use Ares and Scylla combo or kuku or He Bro. Any of them with Ares will works. Obviously requires luck. 

5 gods is a penta, I got it with Scylla ult. You can use Ares and Scylla combo or kuku or He Bro. Any of them with Ares will works. Obviously requires luck. 

i got it with the ult of isis in 1 hit. HOWEVER  a friend of mine

got it by the dot of the armour item over the course OF THE WHOLE GAME.  you dont need to kill 5 players quickly after eachother. just need to klill 5 players in total with only 1 use of a ability.   the armour item is 24/7 active wich is why it stil counts as "1 use" . therefore you do NOT need a penta for this trophy.

wich also means it dosn't require luck it just requires you to use ur brain xD

Edited by DivineFoxy