Fav Overwatch Role

VitalFury

42 members have voted

1. 1. Fav Role

• Support
    • Tank
    • Offense
    • Defense

I like both offense and defense because I have as much fun playing Junkrat as I do with Tracer, and almost as much with my secondaries of each role Pharah and Mei. I haven't really clicked with any of the tanks or supports yet.

There's just a lot of fun characters in general.

• Like 1

I like both offense and defense because I have as much fun playing Junkrat as I do with Tracer, and almost as much with my secondaries of each role Pharah and Mei. I haven't really clicked with any of the tanks or supports yet.

There's just a lot of fun characters in general.

Totally. Some of my later games had a really good mercy in already so took a chance to jump (lol) in on tracer. Had a lot of fun with her mobility and harassment. I did ok but theres much room to improve. I do find myself protecting Mercy all the time and oddly hunting out healers on the other team as much as poss since alot seem to ignore them currently.Weirdly I hated her in the beta, prob because I didn't 'get' her. After a couple weeks watching how to play vids my opinions changed. Same with Dva and Widowmaker which I had a small chance to play around with. So many classes yet to try but Mercy will always have my heart:D

Edited by VitalFury
  • Like 1

Out of the games I've played so far, nearly everyone has gone for an Offense or Defense character... so I've had to go Support to round out the team :P

However, I've loved playing as Lùcio! The change between speed/health, ability to run and push people off edges, and general swag mean that he's become one of my favourites already. I anticipate a lot of other characters becoming my favourites too, but he's my main man for now :)

• Like 2

I usually end up picking a tank or defence character so the characters I prefer to pick are Zarya and Mei. I always end up getting POTG with Zarya because people always underestimate her. She is really good on a defense stage since her barriers have a pretty low cooldown while her weapon is good for those annoying offense classes.

• Like 1

Loving Pharah, Hanzo, Genji and Reinhardt. 

Will have a go of all characters but feel comfortable with those 4 atm :)

Want to try out Mercy. Seems like a fun character to jump in with. 

Worth a watch. Most of this guys vids are pretty good for learning about the game

I don't plan on sticking to a preferred role as much as I do particular Heroes within each role. But I DO find myself inclined more towards Supports than others. Zenyatta is my personal favorite, I still need to practice my awareness of my team but it feels good to be providing precious heals while picking off distant foes with his charge attack! I also really want to give Lucio a whirl, too.

• Like 1