I Am Setsuna set for july 19th $40 dollars.

Daniel_Shadow170

It looks nice. I'll pick it up after a price drop as FFXV and Persona 5 are going to be eating my my RPG quotient when Fall gets here. That said though, I'm a little bummed that North America isn't getting the Vita version of the game. 

Jeez $40 for a digital copy. No thanks. Would buy a physical copy for that price even $60 but not paying that much for digital.

It's a shame really as I was planning to grab this day 1 but will not just wait a few months and grab cheap.

I feel they might be out pricing themselves with this and its really going to hurt the sales.

I really want this game to succeed because I just adore this old school rpg look. However I'm not sure if this price tag will be very welcoming to the masses, I do hope they will trough, to allow new games like this to be made. I'll support by buying and playing, I just hope is good and the trophy list ( very important) is fun and makes the game last longer.

After giving a shot at Pier Solar a while back on PS4 due to see some friends playing ( including you ) I remember how much I miss those type of old Jrpgs. They used to be so simple, with a fantastic story and memorazible characters. 

• Like 3

The game is looking great, but 40 bucks for digital-only and without Vita?

Nope, SE, sale it is.

I remember you saying that the Vita version is awful at the moment, any news on a potential updates to sort out the frame rate problems? 

I really want this game to succeed because I just adore this old school rpg look. However I'm not sure if this price tag will be very welcoming to the masses, I do hope they will trough, to allow new games like this to be made. I'll support by buying and playing, I just hope is good and the trophy list ( very important) is fun and makes the game last longer.

After giving a shot at Pier Solar a while back on PS4 due to see some friends playing ( including you ) I remember how much I miss those type of old Jrpgs. They used to be so simple, with a fantastic story and memorazible characters. 

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

You guys practically took all the words outta my hands xD

• Like 2

is the only way a game succeeds there, until they are at 99 cents or otherwise people download them for free from torrent, no wonder console games always sells better.

i dont have a ps4, and even if they brought over vita version, i couldnt justify $40 - probably more canadian

Edited by mako-heart

Iirc Japan got some updates so it should be better now.

Nice, I hope a possible western Vita release is on the horizon.

is the only way a game succeeds there, until they are at 99 cents or otherwise people download them for free from torrent, no wonder console games always sells better.

Diablo 3 sold 30 millions and I think most of the sales come from PC, so I wouldn't mock the power of steam. 

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

You guys practically took all the words outta my hands xD

haha, thank you my friend, is indeed the truth. I love those rpgs and i really miss the old school final fantasy games prior 7 :D So this one with the same play style as chrono trigger with beautifully rendered 2d graphics is a blast

Cheers :P

Yep and this thing still waits you :D

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

Someone just had to go and post the Eternal Slip game. That game that I spent so many hours on is keeping me away from a shiny plat. Beyond that mini game the overall game was great.

As for the main topic, I had this on pre order since it was announced at E3, too bad its digital only now but I was going to pay full amount for it and can not wait to play it. on PS4 that is.