I Am Setsuna set for july 19th $40 dollars.

Daniel_Shadow170

Hoping it gets a physical release. Rocket League is getting a physical after a few months of being digital only. Shovel Knight, Terraria, and EVEN Hitman gets a physical copy with all dlc/contracts at the end of the year (waiting for it.), so I'm hoping this gets a physical copy a few months down the road depending on sales. I'll spend 40 on a physical any day. Never a digital.

Why are you all so shocked at the price for a DIGITAL game. 

Digital prices have been higher on consoles and Vita for a long time now. 

However, $40 is a good price for a game such as this. 

$40 for digital only game is crazy but it seems the main issue from what i've seen is no vita port.

The game is looking fantastic, and I'm definitely getting some Chrono Trigger/Bravely Default vibes from the trailer, which is obviously a good thing. However, I'm quite disappointed that there isn't going to be a physical release, or a Vita version in the west. The price seems more than reasonable for a physical version, but a little too much for a digital only title in my opinion. Would be great if they compromised and gave us a limited physical release run for those of us like owning physical copies.

That being said, if the game turns out to be as great as I hope it is, I'll consider buying it at launch. I want to support more games like this.

I'll bite probably day one, especially since I have a 20% off discount code I've been stocking for a tiny bit now. I was expecting around a $20 price tag, since it's going to be digital only. So, I'm somewhat disappointed, but it looks fantastic so I'll spend the extra change.

• 1 month later...

Square Enix does seem to have a trend of making 1 trophy list for all regions, so I'm going to guess that all trophies will just be reflected on the jp page http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4356-%E3%81%84%E3%81%91%E3%81%AB%E3%81%88%E3%81%A8%E9%9B%AA%E3%81%AE%E3%82%BB%E3%83%84%E3%83%8A

I guess this also applies for Setsuna. Recent players list contains several non-japanese accounts, one of them being an account for an Honest Games-reviewer.

Can't wait to play this game but I still have to finish Wild Arms 3 and I'm in the Kill your Completion-event so it's a bit tough to play yet another JRPG. :|

Edited by Crimson Idol