Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tearraven

Favorite God?

20 posts in this topic

So SMITE has released for the PS4 in Open Beta form. The majority of the game is patched closely to the PC and Xbox One versions. So far, who are your favorite gods and goddesses?

My favorite has always been Janus. With Bacchus and Thanatos being tied for a very close second.

Great choices, mine is Bellona. 

I am so glad the console masses never had to face release Bellona. The nightmares are still there with me.

I am so glad the console masses never had to face release Bellona. The nightmares are still there with me.

Why? Was she OP (Over Powered)? I've only played the XB version. 

Why? Was she OP (Over Powered)? I've only played the XB version. 

Somewhat. Her biggest issue is that she had insane heal and could heal off of towers. So facing her 1v1 was damn near impossible. She could go in any lane and dominate. Somewhere on the Smite subreddit, someone made a list of all the nerfs she has received and she is still a top tier god.

Not sure if i really have a favourite. My favourite at this point would probably be Bastet. But i got highest mastery level on Xbelanque.

Some gods i also really like are Kukulkan, Nu Wa and Bakasura

Bellona, Athena, and Skadi. In that order. Bellona is hands-down my favorite. On release on PC she was...so satisfying to play. Lol.

Zeus cos he *clears throat* everything ... 

Anubis, Awilix, Neith, and Poseidon. I haven't played as all of them yet, but these are the ones I'm good as right now. I really want to learn to use Ah Muzen Cab because of that awesome Cthulhu skin, but I'm not very good as him.

Anubis, Awilix, Neith, and Poseidon. I haven't played as all of them yet, but these are the ones I'm good as right now. I really want to learn to use Ah Muzen Cab because of that awesome Cthulhu skin, but I'm not very good as him.

Just remember to have your hives everywhere and that being aggressive with your ult isn't a bad thing if you can recover the stinger for that sweet CDR.

Freya, Chronos, Skadi (Kaldr is really the god), Apollo and Bellona. 

ADC: Medusa

Jungler: Loki - probably one of the strongest gods in 1vs1

Tank: Kumbha - strong ult and high endurance

Solo: Sol - high and very fast burst damage

Mid: Chang'e - i would say she has the best ult in the game

I bought Bellona on release day and she was so damn op - she still is to a certain level - but i had many games like 37-18-0 with a simple adc build to that time. 

Edited by karar

I've mostly been playing the guardian characters, mostly because it seems no one else will. Of those, I like Athena, Khepri, Kumbhakarna, and Sobek.

My favourites, in no particular order: Nemesis, Athena, Hel, Bellona, Skadi. Honourable mentions to Aphrodite and Ymir as well.

That would be Sun Wukong. Back in my SMITE PC days I had like 9:1 W/L ratio with him. Hercules is great to... I like warriors :).

Jing wei! I've spent 15000 favor on her and I don't regret it one bit!

Conquest - Tyr and Ra

Trolling - Loki and Nox

Arachne - I've gone a few games with 30+ kills with her and I'm quite good with killing and getting the hell out when things get too hot.

Arachne - I've gone a few games with 30+ kills with her and I'm quite good with killing and getting the hell out when things get too hot.

I miss old Arachne... Her ult was so much more fun in Assault.