How does this hold up against other Platinum licensed games?

Have put in about 2 hrs and although graphics are not great it does run smoothly. Spent most of my time in a 4 player MP story mode and was actually quite fun. If playing single player the option to change turtles at anytime is cool but the control prompts you have access to over the AI turtles is a bit clunky.

Overall bit of mindless fun if your a fan but not worth the full price otherwise

• 2 months later...

I  was wishing the gameplay was gonna be more like transformers:devestation, i truly enjoyed the combat and weapons in that game. Which, i think was there last game. This games combat for now seems to be preety weak compared to above and no new weapons?! i dunno. i thought for sure they were gunna have upgraded weapons but i guess im wrong , im only on level 3 so maybe theres more to upgrade, But the combat and upgrading just seems to be really shallow.... and item management.. wtf were they thinking. i would have loved to hoard a whole bunch of items to use later... but ofcourse you can only collect and use items on the same level. :facepalm:   All in all it is ok for what it is. But theres so much wasted potential.