June 2016 PS+ Leak!

AncLEoniX

Would be nice if true, wanna play Gone Home. Don't care for NBA but whatever.

Not big on NBA myself. Yet it does show a somewhat improvement. Over the last 3 months 3 AAA games, not quite the biggest or best ones, but a improvement none the least.

Also Gone Home is pretty good, really easy 100%, but it's a very short game.

Not big on NBA myself. Yet it does show a somewhat improvement. Over the last 3 months 3 AAA games, not quite the biggest or best ones, but a improvement none the least.

Also Gone Home is pretty good, really easy 100%, but it's a very short game.

I've been fine with plus as it is to be honest, most AAA titles for me are disappointing and not worth playing. Indies, while sure there are a lot of crappy ones, I often have way more fun with the ones I enjoy than most AAA games.

• Like 1

Oooh It's been more than a decade since I played an NBA game. If something doesn't change, I'm in! :yay:

Hope the game's good :D...And that it turns out to be both the PS3/PS4 versions.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I've been fine with plus as it is to be honest, most AAA titles for me are disappointing and not worth playing. Indies, while sure there are a lot of crappy ones, I often have way more fun with the ones I enjoy than most AAA games.

I've enjoyed some of the indie titles myself (most recently TTR Wordl Tour, Nova-111, and Switch Galaxey Ultra) but a lot of them feel either repetitive each month like the influx of platformers or point-and-click games recently. I just wanna see some AAA games that are a little different. Maybe some initial releases from the console(Knack, TLoU, Killzone, ACIV, or Battlefield 4) or some of the more obscure games that a lot skipped(Lords of the Fallen, Remasters of PS3 games, or even the PS2 emulations).

i do not mind anything at all.... long as it is not something i have already

long as it isn't puzzle types (it isn't my cup of tea).

TBH despite hating on xbox for system, junes equivalent is way too good :(.

Edited by kingdrake2

GONE HOME?! Son of a... I PAID $20 FOR THAT SHORT-AS-HELL GAME! Oh god. I liked the game, but it was not worth that price! The game was one of the worst purchases I've ever made due to that damn price. i mean, another one is Aabs Animals, but at least I felt good knowing that money would be donated to charity. And it only cost $5. I knew I should've waited for a sale for Gone Home, or hell, wait for an instance like now, since the game may be a free PS+ game. Damn it. :/ And yeah, game is an easy 100%, you probably can get it less than 3 hours, or maybe even 2 hours. But that would mean rushing and skipping through the "storyline"

NBA.. sports? I pray not... but at least I guess its not something I would had ever bought...I hate getting something I already bought.

I doubt NBA will be for EU... Nobody cares about NBA in EU.

Yeah, would be an odd choice, but I can't see them going back to separate EU/NA lists.

I wouldn't touch NBA (0% plat rarity? no sir), but would be ok with Gone Home. Wouldn't be a game I would pay $20 for, so free would be fine.

Gone Home seems promising.

NBA '16, another gathering of grown men fighting over a ball to show dominance by forcing said ball into their opponents net. What's important is they're paid more than fire fighters and police combined, as they are the 'real' heroes.

Yeah, would be an odd choice, but I can't see them going back to separate EU/NA lists.

I wouldn't touch NBA (0% plat rarity? no sir), but would be ok with Gone Home. Wouldn't be a game I would pay $20 for, so free would be fine.

Not too odd, theyve done basketball and soccer titles for PS+ before.