June 2016 PS+ Leak!

AncLEoniX

I agree, been hoping they would announce yesterday or today but no luck. But still some leaks have been right before, so it could be but its probably around a 1/5 chance.

Don't think we'll see the Plus games announced until middle of next week. Usually it is the Wed or Thurs before the monthly update. Since the first Tuesday of June isn't until the 7th, expect the announcement on the 1st.

I'd rather get another generic 2d-platformer indie 100% game with unobtainable trophies than an NBA game...

What about an NBA game with unobtainable trophies?

I've enjoyed some of the indie titles myself (most recently TTR Wordl Tour, Nova-111, and Switch Galaxey Ultra) but a lot of them feel either repetitive each month like the influx of platformers or point-and-click games recently. I just wanna see some AAA games that are a little different. Maybe some initial releases from the console(Knack, TLoU, Killzone, ACIV, or Battlefield 4) or some of the more obscure games that a lot skipped(Lords of the Fallen, Remasters of PS3 games, or even the PS2 emulations).

True, does seem to be a lot of shovelware of the same thing being given out. Wouldn't say no to Lords Of The Fallen or TLoU, would like to try 'em both.

• Like 1

NBA? Nice psn doing something decent for once.

Decent? A game with a glitched trophy and servers that shut down after the season? Couldn't have picked a worse AAA title

You asked for AAA games? Oh but, there's a catch. It's a sports title! Muahahahahahaa...!

One with a glitched trophy making the plat unattainable and servers that will be shutting down soon.

Yeah, would be an odd choice, but I can't see them going back to separate EU/NA lists.

I wouldn't touch NBA (0% plat rarity? no sir), but would be ok with Gone Home. Wouldn't be a game I would pay $20 for, so free would be fine.

I doubt NBA will be for EU... Nobody cares about NBA in EU.

It is likely true. EU got NBA 2K14 back in June 2014 so I would say it is very likely. I will problaly play 2K16 but on an alt account since the platinum is basically impossible and they will probably shut the servers down shortly after the November release of 2K17 like they do every year. I learned my lesson when we got 2K14 for free. Servers got taken down 5 months after that.

Edited by skateak

They've not done either for EU before AFAIK.

If true this is actually the 3rd NBA title given on Plus. NBA2K13 was given to middle eastern users instead of Spec Ops the Line in summer '13. They made a hash of the region exclusivity though and it was available to everybody for a few hours.

PES 2014 was also given on Plus in April 2014

• Like 1

If true this is actually the 3rd NBA title given on Plus. NBA2K13 was given to middle eastern users instead of Spec Ops the Line in summer '13. They made a hash of the region exclusivity though and it was available to everybody for a few hours.

PES 2014 was also given on Plus in April 2014

Yeah, I do recall NBA 2K13 and 2K14.  Just didn't know if they were region-specific.

NBA 2K16 isn't impossible (at least the PS4 version).  It's just a grind.  Also, you'll have to be pretty good online.  Other than that, it's fine.

Well given it has a glitched trophy and so far the plat percentage is 0.0 I would say it's impossible. And let's throw in that the servers will be shut down in a few months.