June 2016 PS+ Leak!

AncLEoniX

Well given it has a glitched trophy and so far the plat percentage is 0.0 I would say it's impossible. And let's throw in that the servers will be shut down in a few months.

No, it doesn't have a glitched trophy.....  I personally have the game.  There was a trophy that was glitched, but it was fixed a few patches ago.  The only reason why the plat percentage is low is because of collecting runes for some cards.  I have a friend of mine who has almost all possible runes and I need only a handful myself.  

EDIT:  Also, they extended their time, as far as the servers go, meaning they won't shut down for a while.  They'll most likely be open for another year.

Edited by grimydawg

No, it doesn't have a glitched trophy.....  I personally have the game.  There was a trophy that was glitched, but it was fixed a few patches ago.  The only reason why the plat percentage is low is because of collecting runes for some cards.  I have a friend of mine who has almost all possible runes and I need only a handful myself.

Low? It's at zero. It's been out for what seven months and not one plat. So I don't really see anyone platting it that gets in June before the servers shut down a few months after that.

Low? It's at zero. It's been out for what seven months and not one plat. So I don't really see anyone platting it that gets in June before the servers shut down a few months after that.

I'm very close to getting the platinum......  I told you why it's low.  2K15 took me around 6 months to get the platinum, and I have the previous games as well.  I think I know what I'm talking about, when it comes to this game/series.... I'll get the platinum on this game within a month or so.  Just have to grind some games -_-

Edited by grimydawg

I'm very close to getting the platinum......  I told you why it's low.  2K15 took me around 6 months to get the platinum, and I have the previous games as well.  I think I know what I'm talking about, when it comes to this game/series.... I'll get the platinum on this game within a month or so.  Just have to grind some games -_-

And like I said it's a very long grind and dependent on servers that will shut down in a few months. So I do think I know what I'm talking about too. Love to see someone that gets the game in June post that they get the plat before the servers shut down. I don't see it happening.

And like I said it's a very long grind and dependent on servers that will shut down in a few months. So I do think I know what I'm talking about too. Love to see someone that gets the game in June post that they get the plat before the servers shut down. I don't see it happening.

You haven't played the game (or any NBA 2K game), have you?  I know someone who actually has the platinum.  Just hid his profile for some reason.  So I know for a fact it can be done.  I just have to grind another season in MyCareer and get some more runes.  Realistically, it can probably take a solid month to get the platinum at this time.  Besides, this isn't official anyway.

Edited by grimydawg

You haven't played the game (or any NBA 2K game), have you?  I know someone who actually has the platinum.  Just hid his profile for some reason.  So I know for a fact it can be done.  I just have to grind another season in MyCareer and get some more runes.  Realistically, it can probably take a solid month to get the platinum at this time.

p

We shall see but the Cleveland Browns have a better chance at winning the Super Bowl than someone starting the game in June will get the plat before servers shut down.

Plat rate is 0.0 percent. Id say its a bit difficult. Plus you have around 4 months to do the online. Have fun.

Haha lol, didn't looked it up.

Ok nevermind then  :lol: won't have time enough to do it and probably get bored of it..

• Like 1

NBA '16, another gathering of grown men fighting over a ball to show dominance by forcing said ball into their opponents net. What's important is they're paid more than fire fighters and police combined, as they are the 'real' heroes.

When there are multi billion dollar television deals made to watch fire fighters and police do their jobs then they will be paid more. The jobs you are speaking of are only paid by taxes (of which no one likes to pay).  I get that you are clearly not a sports fan and that's fine but let's not pretend like we don't know why they are making monumentally more money than anyone in a  life saving profession.

Edited by stitchesnscars

You asked for AAA games? Oh but, there's a catch. It's a sports title! Muahahahahahaa...!

Liked and lol!  I can't stand the yearly sports games.  I didn't bother when they gave away NBA whateverK-nothanks last year either.  But I didn't renew my Plus subscription in Feb, so I guess I don't get to complain again until I do.  I am curious if this is true, and what the other titles will be.  We should find out next week.

LOL you took the words right out of my mouth. It would be an extreme dick move but i would respect the hell out of it.

Nothing more respectful than a company mocking and screwing over its customers.

The slogan isn't about the Plus games....if you think that then your kinda dumb....

Its about the Sony PlayStation in general which includes PS Plus. 

People who brag about saving money because they aren't subscribed to PlayStation Plus make me laugh. The Plus subscription gets you -

Cloud saves

Online access for PS4

Discounts

Free games each month

If you think you are going to get games you want every month than you need to level set your expectations. Sony is in the business of making money, not giving stuff away free.

I get it, a few years ago the IGC was amazing with fantastic games each month. Now you feel entitled. Get over yourself. It is still a pretty cheap service and is well worth what they charge. I'm not happy with the selection so far this month but I have gotten some great games free so far this year.

• Like 4

Nba 2k16 plat is not unobtainable and online wont won't go down for like another year. This is game hard but not impossible the amount of mt needed to check for runes is unbearable and thats why no one has the runes trophy plus not all cards have been released.

• Like 1