June 2016 PS+ Leak!

AncLEoniX

Nba 2k16 plat is not unobtainable and online wont won't go down for like another year. This is game hard but not impossible the amount of mt needed to check for runes is unbearable and thats why no one has the runes trophy plus not all cards have been released.

Odds are anyone who starts playing in June wont get it. I could be wrong and anyone who does, can post it and prove me wrong.

Nothing more respectful than a company mocking and screwing over its customers.

Its about the Sony PlayStation in general which includes PS Plus. 

In context to the people who demand a AAA game every month without fail and are finally given exactly what they ask for only to find out that its not to their liking then yes I do. 

We've been getting regular PS4 updates that improve the experience, cloud saves and a few games a month for $50-60 a year. I have to pay that much in garbage cable a month. How exactly are we getting screwed?

Edited by stitchesnscars

In context to the people who demand a AAA game every month without fail and are finally given exactly what they ask for only to find out that its not to their liking then yes I do. 

We've been getting regular PS4 updates that improve the experience, cloud saves and a few games a month for $50-60 a year. I have to pay that much in garbage cable a month. How exactly are we getting screwed?

Ummm like a reduction in quality of games, glitched and broke games, a fifth of a game, a glorified demo. But if you find a company trolling and mocking its customers "respectable", more power to you.

• Like 1

Ummm like a reduction in quality of games, glitched and broke games, a fifth of a game, a glorified demo. But if you find a company trolling and mocking its customers "respectable", more power to you.

NBA 2K16 doesn't fall in line with any of the above mentioned games and they still get complaints. One man's quality is another persons garbage there are monthly forums like this one that prove this not everyone is going to be happy. I would love to know if Netflix gets this amount of grief when it has a slightly higher cost for movies that you don't own. 

When the PSN consistently goes down on a regular basis, they restrict our storage data and bring fewer and fewer updates then i will feel trolled.

• Like 2

NBA 2K16 doesn't fall in line with any of the above mentioned games and they still get complaints. One man's quality is another persons garbage there are monthly forums like this one that prove this not everyone is going to be happy. I would love to know if Netflix gets this amount of grief when it has a slightly higher cost for movies that you don't own. 

When the PSN consistently goes down on a regular basis, they restrict our storage data and bring fewer and fewer updates then i will feel trolled.

Little to none will be happy. Sport games appeal to a niche audience and pretty much anyone it would appeal to has it. But then, very few Plus games do anyway. I rarely ever see anyone playing Plus games on my friends list. I'm lucky to see one. Money is on that I wont see anyone playing either NBA 2K16 and the 3 hour Gone Home.

People who brag about saving money because they aren't subscribed to PlayStation Plus make me laugh. The Plus subscription gets you -

Cloud saves

Online access for PS4

Discounts

Free games each month

If you think you are going to get games you want every month than you need to level set your expectations. Sony is in the business of making money, not giving stuff away free.

I get it, a few years ago the IGC was amazing with fantastic games each month. Now you feel entitled. Get over yourself. It is still a pretty cheap service and is well worth what they charge. I'm not happy with the selection so far this month but I have gotten some great games free so far this year.

From the discounted and free games alone, I've probably got about half of my yearly subscription back, if not more. I like the variety, even if they're not always games I'm dying to play. I still add them to my collection so I can play them later if I change my mind. I thoroughly enjoyed Helldivers and Tropico and I probably wouldn't have even noticed them if it weren't for my subscription. Throw in playing online (granted I don't have many that I do) and I'm pretty happy with my investment.

• Like 2

Hope this turns out to be as reliable as last month's "leak".

This one sounds more legit but you never know.

From the discounted and free games alone, I've probably got about half of my yearly subscription back, if not more. I like the variety, even if they're not always games I'm dying to play. I still add them to my collection so I can play them later if I change my mind. I thoroughly enjoyed Helldivers and Tropico and I probably wouldn't have even noticed them if it weren't for my subscription. Throw in playing online (granted I don't have many that I do) and I'm pretty happy with my investment.

Even their sales have declined. You can pretty much guess what it will be. Same sales with the same games on sale, including previous PS Plus games.

Little to none will be happy. Sport games appeal to a niche audience and pretty much anyone it would appeal to has it. But then, very few Plus games do anyway. I rarely ever see anyone playing Plus games on my friends list. I'm lucky to see one. Money is on that I wont see anyone playing either NBA 2K16 and the 3 hour Gone Home.

On a trophy website such as this no one will be happy about NBA2K16 which is understandable but I actually understand the move here. The NBA games themselves sell their best numbers at two times of the year, the beginning of the season in October\November and during the playoffs which is going on right now, the finals actually start in June. I could see someone actually picking this thinking this was a good idea.

My friends list will be split down the middle the ones that don't care about trophies will love this move the ones that do, will hate it.

LOL you took the words right out of my mouth. It would be an extreme dick move but i would respect the hell out of it.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Honestly the entitled attitude of the PS nation these days I'd fully support it. But then I'm a bit of a A-hole lol

Either way the fact is the 2k NBA games are usually pretty popular. Not for me but alot of people in the real world would be happy with this *shrugs*

Try saying that to the kids in europe about FIFA.

Edit: and adults who love footie. Not just kids. Don't be offended sporty people

Edited by VitalFury
  • Like 1

On a trophy website such as this no one will be happy about NBA2K16 which is understandable but I actually understand the move here. The NBA games themselves sell their best numbers at two times of the year, the beginning of the season in October\November and during the playoffs which is going on right now, the finals actually start in June. I could see someone actually picking this thinking this was a good idea.

My friends list will be split down the middle the ones that don't care about trophies will love this move the ones that do, will hate it.

I just think for its first true AAA game, one with more mass appeal would have been better. Especially leading into the E3. Cant Sony release some of its own games?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Honestly the entitled attitude of the PS nation these days I'd fully support it. But then I'm a bit of a A-hole lol

Either way the fact is the 2k NBA games are usually pretty popular. Not for me but alot of people in the real world would be happy with this *shrugs*

Try saying that to the kids in europe about FIFA.

Edit: and adults who love footie. Not just kids. Don't be offended sporty people

Speaking of entitled. My friends region blocked the PSP GOW so he got Open Me instead. Guess what? One trophy and a bunch of costly DLCs. Does he have that "entitled" feeling cause he expected more? Was this a dick move by Sony?

I just think for its first true AAA game, one with more mass appeal would have been better. Especially leading into the E3. Cant Sony release some of its own games?

Cough Injustice december 2014 cough Or is "true" AAA only games you like?

:)

Speaking of entitled. My friends region blocked the PSP GOW so he got Open Me instead. Guess what? One trophy and a bunch of costly DLCs. Does he have that "entitled" feeling cause he expected more? Was this a dick move by Sony?

I wasn't aiming it at you.

However been region blocked is a completely different issue and doesn't really fall into the sense It was said. And I know you know that.

You say this, but every month games from plus are in the most played games section of the front page of this very site.  Tropico 5 is on there right now.

You say this, but every month games from plus are in the most played games section of the front page of this very site.  Tropico 5 is on there right now.

Not always. Yeah some ppl will give the "free" games a run but overall they aren't. UC4 will still be up there next month. Will Tropico? Probably not. Will NBA 2K16? Nope.

Cough Injustice december 2014 cough Or is "true" AAA only games you like?

:)

I don't like basketball games and I called it a true AAA game so no that's not true. Sorry I forgot about a game they release 2.5 years ago

Not always. Yeah some ppl will give the "free" games a run but overall they aren't. UC4 will still be up there next month. Will Tropico? Probably not. Will NBA 2K16? Nope.

I don't like basketball games and I called it a true AAA game so no that's not true. Sorry I forgot about a game they release 2.5 years ago

I remember it because it reminded me I don't really enjoy fighting games lol

And apologies I missed the AAA thing you said :P

Edited by VitalFury

I remember it because it reminded me I don't really enjoy fighting games lol

And apologies I missed the AAA thing you said :P

NP. I just think they could have picked a better one leading to the E3. And I don't think it will be played much. Its too niche. Tropico is different so it will attract more people to give it a try. Pretty much everyone knows about basketball games so the appeal will be less. People will either have it or not want to play it. Some will, just not to the level of unique games or games with a more fun appeal like Rocket League.

Yes always.  The free games given away end up on the most played section on the front page, and who said anything about longevity?  If a ton of people are trying them then I would say that not as many people hate them as you always seem to think.

Yes always.  The free games given away end up on the most played section on the front page, and who said anything about longevity?  If a ton of people are trying them then I would say that not as many people hate them as you always seem to think.

I didn't say a lot of people hate them. You have a lot of indie fans out there that will play an indie game just cause its an indie game. But also, just trying out a game doesn't mean you like it either. Some people might just not have anything else to play or just want to see what its like. But with the NBA game, it will be lucky to crack the top 10. A wasted opportunity leading to the E3. Just like last year.

if true, finally we are getting somewhere.

I've only played 2 PS Plus freebies for the PS4 since I've had it (in Sep '14) - Rocket League and Table Top Racing.  May give Gauntlet and MGS a try sometime but lower on my playlist.

NBA is not a game I would ever buy (did enjoy NBA Jam) but for if given away, would likely play some for fun and knock out the easier/intermediate trophies.

Not idea what Gone Home is, probably typically indie shovelware.  :)