June 2016 PS+ Leak!

AncLEoniX

Love the NBA 2K addition, I last played 2K12, and it was one of the most well constructed sports games I've ever played, looking forward to this (and more AAA titles). Literally JUST bought Gone Home, so this is bittersweet, but I didn't spend too much, so whatever. Good for people who didn't buy it.

I've been planning on getting Gone Home for a while. Hopefully, it'll be a reason to tenew.

Gone Home isn't all that great, but it's decent enough to play through once for the trophies. Definitely not worth the actual asking price, so if true, I'm fine with this.

Haven't downloaded a game from the IGC for some time. A basketball game isn't going to change that.

If it comes to be I'm fine with sticking to my backlog for another month.

Ummm like a reduction in quality of games, glitched and broke games, a fifth of a game, a glorified demo. But if you find a company trolling and mocking its customers "respectable", more power to you.

Dude if you don't like it then go elsewhere. The only person making you stay is you. Go play Xbox if you think the quality of PlayStation is quote on quote 'garbage'

I'm down for NBA 2K and Gone Home.

I doubt NBA will be for EU... Nobody cares about NBA in EU.

I think EU is a big supporter of basketball after China and US. Europe was the biggest continent with the most applicants in the last Olympics.  

I've been interested about Gone Home for awhile so I would be happy to get it for "free". Not that interested about NBA because sport games usually just makes me really angry. Use to play lots of NHL and NBA games on PS1 and PS2 and my mental scars hasn't yet healed.

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 1

It's quote / unquote.

Not quote on quote, which when you think about it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

True but I know what he meant. I never said it was garbage, just pointed out recent lack of quality examples in Plus games. Never said the whole thing was garbage. Hate it when people take what you say out of context or lie on what  you say. Never heard someone say "quote on quote" before.

I think EU is a big supporter of basketball after China and US. Europe was the biggest continent with the most applicants in the last Olympics.  

In what sport is Europe not the continent with the most applicants in any sport in the Olympics? :S I'm sure there are some, but is this really an argument? I know of nobody in Europe who watch basketball... I'm sure there are people, but I don't know anyone who do.

Edited by MMDE

In what sport is Europe not continent with the most applicants in any sport in the Olympics? :S I'm sure there are some, but is this really an argument? I know of nobody in Europe who watch basketball... I'm sure there are people, but I don't know anyone who do.

I'm in Europe and watch basketball :)

• Like 1

In what sport is Europe not continent with the most applicants in any sport in the Olympics? :S I'm sure there are some, but is this really an argument? I know of nobody in Europe who watch basketball... I'm sure there are people, but I don't know anyone who do.

I agree with some parts of what you said. I just thought you was trying to speak for all of us, I'm sorry for assuming that. 

I'm in Europe and watch basketball :)

Nice, you can just the Official PSNP Basketball Club. There's only three members right now, me, you and this sweaty gym sock I found in the back of the car park. :D 

In regards of NBA 2K16: As long as you get the "Another Day, Another Win: trophy out of the way before the season's over, then the plat's obtainable as the online won't be shut down until next year. But if the rumor's are true, then I'll take that challenge on ASAP!

• Like 1

In regards of NBA 2K16: As long as you get the "Another Day, Another Win: trophy out of the way before the season's over, then the plat's obtainable as the online won't be shut down until next year. But if the rumor's are true, then I'll take that challenge on ASAP!

This is the ps4 version so it doesn't have that trophy.