The last game you raged in.

fang7744

Last game was GoW Ghost of Sparta. Seriously, fuck that unfair fight right before the easy final boss. Took ~2 hrs to beat it.

Oh, and Rocket League's always guaranteed to rile me up each time I play it competitively. Every teammate fuck-up reduces my lifespan by 1 year.

Edited by GIONAScm2
  • Like 1

Star Wars Battlefront, yesterday. 

While doing the Battles on Master. Holy fucking shit...

Got them finally done a couple of hours ago, but did they not make me rage (and I'm not one that rages anymore, that's so 11-year-old Yorgos). 

Gradius_III_Japanese_Arcade_flyer.jpg

When you lose a life after all the hardwork of getting decent upgrades...So enraging and humiliating xD

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

• 3 weeks later...

Persona 3 Portable - tried to do a max social link run being aware I made a few mistakes in the beginning, and on the last day of the game I ended up being ONE s link rank short of total completion. I even spent an hour or two reloading my save redoing my last links in different orders but it pretty much turned out to be a lost cause.

Sigh. There goes about 20 something hours of my time, I guess it's partly my fault for not redoing it earlier but it's also just my shitty luck as usual.

Since I'm so stubborn I'm still gonna do another playthrough, this time zero mistakes. Orpheus Telos I shall fuse you, and we will defeat Elizabeth. >.<

Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

In the long fifteen minute fight against Yamcha, Tien, Piccolo, Krillin, 18, Hercule, Buu, Videl, kid Trunks, adult Trunks, Vegeta, kid Gohan, adult Gohan, Goten and Goku, and then SS3 Goku, the last eight of which spammed the hell out of their ultimates on me. Raged many times until I had beat it and even when I had, I still didn't unlock the things I needed from the PQ.

And when I gave up with trying to unlock those skills sought to find the dragonballs. A good forty fights against the AI and RNG, raged again.

That's one game I'll never plat. I went and traded it in for Tales of Xillia. A good trade.

Edited by GarryKE

Geometry Wars 3

Seriously I want to punch myself. There are some levels that I dont know how to three star like stage 49. I have no clue how to get a 3 star on levels like the classic 10 mill thing but how if I have no power ups? Though Its not too bad. I only got like 5 stages that need to be 3 star in adventure mode. Also I rage quit on Topaz cuz I almost have 15 mill but I touch the red wall like the dumbass Im am. But man its the only boss Id struggled with.. :(

It's been quite sometime but I still remember as if it was today. It was Playstation All-stars battle royale on singleplayer/story mode. Since I like playing games on hard, I tried to get all characters done in the hardest difficulty and I was able to do it quite easily with most characters...but there were some that almost imposssible unless you're a god at fighting games. I can't really remember the specific one, but I remember it was the stage before the final boss against Helghast. Helghast would simply dominate me with zoning skills or spam his snipe rifle moves until he gets level 1 or level 2 super and ALWAYS hits me with his super. I said, screw this f****** unbalanced game, had to beat on medium setting and even that was damn hard to do.

Wow, it's really hard for me to think of an answer right now. I've been doing fine with most of the games I've played lately, I guess. Years ago when I was about to beat Final Fantasy XIII I raged when I died and hadn't saved in hours... so I quit trying to play the game for about three months. I finally did get back to it and I think I beat it the day I started playing again. I was seriously that close to the end.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...