7 Thoughts on the trophylist

Skylex322

Granted I only played about an hour on PC, but it felt like a game that took a really long time to get into and get a rhythm going, and some of these trophies look like they're going to be a massive grind.  I doubt I'll even try to plat this one.

• Like 1

I actually kind of enjoyed the game on pc. With a couple of mates it's a bit of a laugh. The trophy list looks like it will be grindy af. Killing 2500 players and 2500 zombies will not be fun unless some type of creative mode is allowed. 

• 1 month later...

It's possible that we can use splitscreen to get the kill trophy out of the way. Can anyone verify it?

Alas no in 1.0.1, in splitscreen there is no way of harming the other player.

The "friendly fire" option can be activated only in PSN (PS+) multiplayer.

And the multiplayer game has no splitscreen, with two separate PSN accounts on the same console.

I just "cheated death", and while on scavenger mode, (they skip day 7 attack evidentially on scary.) but 14th night was nutts!!!  I mean it caught my off guard how f'n aggressive these sobs are.  I'm playing like such a pussy, but I'm loving, loving this game.  It's so much fun, protecting your house. being all hunkered up.  and if you guys could see my front yards spikes.  well the whole house is surrounded, but they allmost breached!   this game is ridiculously fun.

the trophy list doesn't look that bad, but then again is your typical unfinished crappy indie game from the thousands found on steam so i understand the hate of some people towards it.

I certainly remember when this game was released, because it did get some attention.

Strangely enough Jim Sterling did 3 videos on the game. o.O

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you save the "Nearly Immortal" trophy for last like I did, then you can pseudo idle it, just like with the mini bike doing donuts with a rubber band, but easier because all you have to do is come back occasionally and feed and hydrate your guys he just stands there and chills in one location. I've got about 12 hours or less until I plat and that's what I'm planning to do. Never really got into single player, don't have anyone to play split screen with, considering my wife likes platformer games and all my close friends and siblings live in different states. Therefore, I stick to multi. There are a lot of tricks to make all the trophies a lot less grindy and some are boostable, like player kills, that if done right they will take like 6 hours or less if you're efficient enough and can stay engaged long enough to be effective.

All in all, not a terrible plat. Enjoyed my time with the game, but I just wanna get the plat over with and come back to it after some patches and updates make the game more playable and less glitchy. I will still play the game with my lil brother to mess around and all that. I give the game a conditional 8 out of 10 heavily reliant on future update.. Meaning if they aren't diligent with it, it could be a 7 but if they patch up some loose ends and update content into it, it could go as high as a 9. Lol, my scale is a bit weird.