Dragon Quest Builders coming to NA in October.

Ya I was about to if nothing was announced at e3. As for DQH2 I would bet it comes here but I wouldn't expect a vita version.

It would be bummer if no Vita port for DQ heroes 2.  Tecmo Koei love to bring games to the vita.....surely they can convince SQE.

Edited by Kishnabe

This is a sign. This is a sign from the Square Executives that they have seen DQH's sales, and they they have not abandoned this franchise outside of Japan. I will not waste their gracious gift.

In all honesty, out of any "Minecraft-like" game I've ever seen, I'm interested in this game's mechanics more than any other. Building an actual town with some sort of RPG elements using the resources I gain from exploring and reshaping the world? Sign me up!

Edited by CediFonei

Can't wait to get this playing DQH right now and it's such a good game. Played the demo of it to see how DQB was and its pretty good from what I played. Now just to wait for DQH2.

Can't wait to play DQB.

I'm willing to try new things. I have never played Minecraft, so Dragon Quest Builders will be a new and unique experience for me.

Wow I'm Suprised you've never play minecraft. It's actually a decent game if you have a few buddies to play with.

Saw this on PlayAsia quite some time ago, didn't know about the game prior to that. Contemplated buying it a few times as it was fairly cheap, and I'm able to read some basic Japanese (pretty much just hiragana though). It looks like Minecraft: Dragon Quest Edition.

I may or may not be getting it, but it definitely looks like something I'd be interested in.

Can't wait to get this playing DQH right now and it's such a good game. Played the demo of it to see how DQB was and its pretty good from what I played. Now just to wait for DQH2.

Wow I'm Suprised you've never play minecraft. It's actually a decent game if you have a few buddies to play with.

I've got the Windows 10 version but haven't started it because I need a partner for one of the achievements. I'll probably play it soon. 

yay, I'm really excited for this. I watched a Japanese youtuber play this and its super cute. I can't wait to get this and play it for myself. >.< So many games coming out that I want but good grief my poor wallet is gonna die of starvation! xD