Kill Count farming method.

lednatius

If you are like me, and used speedrun strategies/Alicia rushed through the game, you may find your kill count severely lacking. I only got the 250 kill one after completing all the side missions and getting all classes to level 20 on the first playthrough, and the 500 kill one required a bit of grinding after getting everything else. Here's how I got the last 450-500 Kills though

It should get you 80-85 kills in ~25-30 minutes.

• Like 4

If you are like me, and used speedrun strategies/Alicia rushed through the game, you may find your kill count severely lacking. I only got the 250 kill one after completing all the side missions and getting all classes to level 20 on the first playthrough, and the 500 kill one required a bit of grinding after getting everything else. Here's how I got the last 450-500 Kills though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9lfxHAZ9RY

It should get you 80-85 kills in ~25-30 minutes.

This was great! Thanks for the tips! Heck I didn't know that engineers could disable sandbags! I just hit 500 just by playing, but am def going to use this at the end for the 1k!

Good job!

• Like 1

I am so confused what happened at 11 minutes or so... the twitch > youtube export must've screwed up. after the move where the shocktrooper (vyse) ends crouching in front of the sniper, the Largo move is next. i dont know why it shows the Theold move twice o_O. in the little bit of missing time(when it randomly shows the theold move early) i just am thinking a sec, saving again, and select Largo.

This was great! Thanks for the tips! Heck I didn't know that engineers could disable sandbags! I just hit 500 just by playing, but am def going to use this at the end for the 1k!
Good job!

There are mines hidden under the sandbags, those are what's being disarmed.

I am so confused what happened at 11 minutes or so... the twitch > youtube export must've screwed up. after the move where the shocktrooper (vyse) ends crouching in front of the sniper, the Largo move is next. i dont know why it shows the Theold move twice o_O. in the little bit of missing time(when it randomly shows the theold move early) i just am thinking a sec, saving again, and select Largo.

There are mines hidden under the sandbags, those are what's being disarmed.

Ah ok, that makes a lot more realistic sense now lol

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...