Do people still play online ?

Mercer1118

I'd imagine yes since it's the newest tekken since revolution buy revolution is more of an arcade spin-off that wasn't received well by players due to convenient spam moves and critical. I have tekken 6. I could check for you today once I come from school

I'd imagine yes since it's the newest tekken since revolution buy revolution is more of an arcade spin-off that wasn't received well by players due to convenient spam moves and critical. I have tekken 6. I could check for you today once I come from school

But*

But*

It's not the newest Tekken since Revolution  :P You forgetting about Tekken Tag Tournament 2 

I played Revolution when it came out and was getting a good amount of wins online but then people start using the backstep spams everytime and it killed the mood to play it for me since i was mostly waiting for them to backstep and then full charge them with my combos  :D  It got bored and annoying pretty quick cause of that . Sometimes i go back and paly Tekken 6 cause it doesn't have that annoying kind of spams

It's not the newest Tekken since Revolution  :P You forgetting about Tekken Tag Tournament 2 

I played Revolution when it came out and was getting a good amount of wins online but then people start using the backstep spams everytime and it killed the mood to play it for me since i was mostly waiting for them to backstep and then full charge them with my combos  :D  It got bored and annoying pretty quick cause of that . Sometimes i go back and paly Tekken 6 cause it doesn't have that annoying kind of spams

"I hope to vs someone who uses a character I haven't fought in a while"

*Opponent found*

"Oh for fuck sake, not Marshall Law again"

^Sums up my Tekken Revolution experience

• Like 3

Oh right!. I actually remember wanting to get it but it wasn't available at PS store and my nearset EB games or (gamestop in US) . I completely forgot about it. As for revolution what really ticked me off is versing a good spammer. I know how to deal with those who do the "red" moves or "critical" but some just know how to spam. Like law players in a nutshell.. <--XO , and left down O (if playing on left side). Lol oh well everybody likes to win somehow :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:17 AM, RugePlus said:

Just started hitting my backlog and going through the scenario campaign. Keen on some online play soon to get these trophies.

Me too, always free to add me (Thrintus).

for the people who won't boost, let me tell you: the netcode today is as bad as it was on launch

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Had no issues finding one match after another after a first attempt with priority set to internet connection (playing evening time GMT-6).

5 hours ago, AwkwardFantasy said:

I have not found a single match over the last 3 days November 2023 

Edited by kingitosinosa