Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tosix4lif3

Item Trades

5 posts in this topic

I have the NA version of Demon's Souls, I'm currently soul level 150 and I need just a few more item's to get the platinum. I'm looking for help getting the Friend Ring, Eternal Warrior's Ring (optional), Blind, Bramd and 1 Pure Clearstone. I can trade just about anything else for those items. If need be, I could probably try to dupe some souls to level up to those out of the soul range. PSN: Tosix4lif3

Edited by Tosix4lif3

I have the NA version of Demon's Souls, I'm currently soul level 150 and I need just a few more item's to get the platinum. I'm looking for help getting the Friend Ring, Eternal Warrior's Ring (optional), Blind, Bramd and 1 Pure Clearstone. I can trade just about anything else for those items. If need be, I could probably try to dupe some souls to level up to those out of the soul range. PSN: Tosix4lif3

What to do when you want to boost a trophy.

Sorry, Saw threads of people asking for Pure Bladestone so they could get the Bladestone trophy so I figured I would try to get a thread going for people looking for anything else whether it be, Weapon's, Rings or other Stones.

Edited by Tosix4lif3

I'm willing to trade, for a Pure Moonlight Stone. SL:224, I just sent a message for you to your PSN ID.

I'm done, If you need anything let me know.

Edited by musaedmaIrasheed