How to theoretically boost most of the overwatch trophies.

Wavergray

And speaking of boosting, it just sucks if somebody boosted for these because legitimately this plat is a lot of hard work (trying to learn every character and then pull off some crazy shit) and then somebody boosting them like ez pz just  doesn't seem fair and it loses value. 

Platinums don't have any inherent value anyway, unless you think somebody close to 100 platinums is an amazing player. It just means somebody with enough dedication and time to play all day long.

The leaderboards and ranked play is where it's at.

So, if you want to see fair and value, then play ranked when it's opened up (preferably on the PC, where the big daddies will be at).

I've been into matches of different MP games were the opposing team just rekts you in such an alien way that it's obvious they are pros and being in a pre-made team. I look at their trophies list and it's the same almost always: 0 plats, and just levelling up/kills trophies, because pro players laugh at trophies and achievements and focus on what's important: win every single time.

So, I respectfully disagree with value, because trophies mean nothing more than hobby and dedication, and more than often are not related to your skill level.

Overwatch is a game worth putting 100+ hours into though. Backlog be damned

This over and over again. I don't even think about the backlog anymore and I have a ton of games sat waiting. Poor little buggers.

Edited by VitalFury

Zenyatta ones are the most difficult ones by far, followed by Winston's ultimate one. Finally done with those tho. Only grinding left for me for the plat. xD

Did most of the trophies with a friend in the enemy team during normal matches. Just meet up at places were usually no one goes to.

Zenyatta ones are the most difficult ones by far, followed by Winston's ultimate one. Finally done with those tho. Only grinding left for me for the plat. xD

Did most of the trophies with a friend in the enemy team during normal matches. Just meet up at places were usually no one goes to.

Which trophies can you unlock when you are in 1 vs 1 with your friend ? :o Most of them are 4-kills related, right? I didn't really check the trophy list :lol:

Like their own worse enemy, Genji is a flanker who exceeds at 1 on 1. How the hell am I supposed to kill 2 people with one deflect? No one is that dumb, to stick close enough and to keep firing at me. Plus they also need to be at low health.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SnivelingCloseJabiru-mobile.mp4 :D

It's all a matter of luck and good timing, it also depends on who the enemy team picks. For example, Mei's ice wall trophy can be easily gotten against a D.Va ult, but Genji's reflect trophy is very hard to be gotten against tanks, in the clip above he killed a Lúcio, Hanzo and Junkrat, if some of them were tanks he wouldn't have killed them unless they were at low health, even then, a Reinhardt could just have put his shield up to block all shots.