The design of the 3 DLC trophies toughts

Trophy design, pretty lazy and bad.

So I'm guessing they will come out with a new complete retail edition since buying it now is useless since you don't get episodes 6-8.

There is already one available, I bought it back when Episode 3 was coming out ... It is a Disc Season pass, all you need to do is insert the disc, and play the game, and you can download all the episodes (Even 6-8) it says purchased but not available. However, if you remove the disc, the game doesn't work. 

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6 is out next week according to this site -> http://www.gamesradar.com/minecraft-story-mode-gets-the-first-of-three-new-episodes-next-week-top-youtubers-join-the-cast and interestingly YouTubers, Stampy Cat, The Diamond Minecart, LDShadowLady and CaptainSparklez will all be in there as characters to play alongside, voiced by their real life counterparts. 

Edited by markcavan

I got to say that i love the designs of the trophies. I can't wait for the episode 8 design, i love the the colors

No offence but these trophy icons are terrible. Generic and lazy, typical Telltale. They should go back to actually trying like they did for The Walking Dead 1&2 and The Wolf Among Us, those were proper good designs.

• Like 1

No offence but these trophy icons are terrible. Generic and lazy, typical Telltale. They should go back to actually trying like they did for The Walking Dead 1&2 and The Wolf Among Us, those were proper good designs.

Agreed, wholeheartedly.  Lazy design at it worst and does seem to be the way Telltale are doing it these days.  Don't expect them to change but hope I'm proved wrong someday.

No offence taken, just different opinions.

• Like 1

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6 is out next week according to this site -> http://www.gamesradar.com/minecraft-story-mode-gets-the-first-of-three-new-episodes-next-week-top-youtubers-join-the-cast and interestingly YouTubers, Stampy Cat, The Diamond Minecart, LDShadowLady and CaptainSparklez will all be in there as characters to play alongside, voiced by their real life counterparts. 

Damn... It's nice that we know when Episode 6 will be released, but I assume that we will probably see the release of episodes 7 and 8 sometime next year?

Is episode 6 available outside of the US/Canada yet on PS3 ?  I can see it on the store for only PS4 but not yet for PS3 and any trophies unlocked that I've seen are only from players in North America.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220279028-I-live-in-Europe-Australia-and-cannot-get-Episode-6

There is already one available, I bought it back when Episode 3 was coming out ... It is a Disc Season pass, all you need to do is insert the disc, and play the game, and you can download all the episodes (Even 6-8) it says purchased but not available. However, if you remove the disc, the game doesn't work. 

Not quite: https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220342028-Is-the-Adventure-Pass-Episodes-6-8-included-in-the-Season-Pass-

If you bought the Season Pass disc then you got 1-5.  6-8 is separate.

• Like 1

Damn. If I would have known beforehand that the Adventure pass would give me Episodes 6-8 as well then I wouldn't have bought the Season Pass disc. However, I am one that likes to own a physical copy of the game. Why can't Telltale just add DLC without the use of adding trophies to them?