Vita Trophy List?

I noticed the trophy list on PSNProfiles shows PS3/PS4 without the Vita. That doesn't match the PSN which has all three sharing the same list.

Not sure if it impacts my syncing with this site yet, but my five trophies today for the Vita version don't seem to be showing up. Anyone else have issues with this?

Update: A few hours later the trophies showed up.....so at least the important part works. Still would like to know why the Vita label isn't on the game on psnprofiles.

Edited by theSkral

I noticed the trophy list on PSNProfiles shows PS3/PS4 without the Vita. That doesn't match the PSN which has all three sharing the same list.

Not sure if it impacts my syncing with this site yet, but my five trophies today for the Vita version don't seem to be showing up. Anyone else have issues with this?

Update: A few hours later the trophies showed up.....so at least the important part works. Still would like to know why the Vita label isn't on the game on psnprofiles.

The labels shown on this site will have no effect at all on whether or not your trophies will show up here. The reason the labels sometimes aren't 100% up to date is because this site only obtains the trophy data once from the PlayStation servers and, to use this game as the example, the Vita version was added to the trophy list on the PlayStation side afterwards, about 9 months later in this case. You can contact Sly Ripper about it and he'll get it updated.