First EVER 100% trophy run on this game

LordofMyst

I've played this game many times over the course of a few years, yet not once ever, have i managed to 100% achieve it. I'd always struggle with Ruby and Emerald weapon plus getting Gold Chocobo. 

I finally did it tonight, completely finished it. I did it over the course of about a month, taking regular breaks. Many people have done it much faster, but it seems to be a relatively easy Platinum to get just time consuming. 

I want to stop and thank whoever took the time to write the Best Bromance trophy guide, i screwed up getting this on my main file so i had to do a short second playthrough just to get to the date scene. Your guide really helped me out and I'm happy to put this game away. 

Going to watch Advent Children to celebrate and i am totally looking forward to the remake. 

I've never gotten 100% of the achievements/trophies for any game before so it feels really good. 

I'm thinking about making Okage: Shadow King or Wild Arms 3 my next game. Any recommendations? I mainly play jrpgs and racing games these days. 

• Like 1

I've played this game many times over the course of a few years, yet not once ever, have i managed to 100% achieve it. I'd always struggle with Ruby and Emerald weapon plus getting Gold Chocobo. 

I finally did it tonight, completely finished it. I did it over the course of about a month, taking regular breaks. Many people have done it much faster, but it seems to be a relatively easy Platinum to get just time consuming. 

I want to stop and thank whoever took the time to write the Best Bromance trophy guide, i screwed up getting this on my main file so i had to do a short second playthrough just to get to the date scene. Your guide really helped me out and I'm happy to put this game away. 

Going to watch Advent Children to celebrate and i am totally looking forward to the remake. 

I've never gotten 100% of the achievements/trophies for any game before so it feels really good. 

I'm thinking about making Okage: Shadow King or Wild Arms 3 my next game. Any recommendations? I mainly play jrpgs and racing games these days. 

If you have a PS3, Ni No Kuni, or Valkyria Chronicles Remastered on PS4.

• Like 1

If you have a PS3, Ni No Kuni, or Valkyria Chronicles Remastered on PS4.

I played Ni No Kuni on PS3, loved it. Beautiful game. I switched PSN accounts for PS4 though, and now play PS4 almost exclusively. I haven't touched my PS3 in ages. 

If you haven't played it already, Dark Cloud is a great PS2 classic that's also available on the PS4 via PSN now. Haven't played its sequel yet, but I do plan to play it at some point, I have a lot of RPGs sitting in my backlog at the moment.

I hear Rogue Galaxy is also good, though that's another title that's currently just in my backlog.

And it's already been recommended, but Valkyria Chronicles was a great strategy JRPG.

There aren't really many JRPGs on the PS4 yet, especially when it comes to "stand out" titles like there were last (7th) gen. There's plenty of upcoming titles though.

The only other recommendation I can think of is Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3, both Japanese RPGs, but they're action/real time based rather than turn based.

• 3 months later...