"Lockdown" Trophy is definitely glitched

Lord_Shadow_Z

The Lockdown Trophy is: "Win a Capture map on defense without losing the first objective in Quick or Competitive Play."

I have achieved this at least four times now without the trophy popping, and plenty of others have had the same issue. I had a theory that maybe it would pop if you were to win in this way but without anyone on the attacking team even touching the first objective ever, period. It seems this is not the case either. I had a game earlier on Temple of Anubis playing as the defending team and we held them off at the first choke point just about flawlessly. Even with some lineup changes they never got close. And after the match there was still no trophy even with this flawless defense. With the trophy still being at 0.00% achieved it's pretty safe to assume that this trophy is definitely glitched as it won't pop even in more extreme variations of its conditions.

Honestly, I'm not all that concerned about missing out on this trophy since I'm not intentionally trophy hunting for this game, I'm just playing for fun. But for anyone who is trophy hunting then they should be aware that this trophy is currently problematic.

Here is a video of the match in question if anyone would like to take a look and see what might have gone wrong for the trophy.

I did the same on the same map. Held them off at the choke point and they never once even got close to standing on the objective. I then went on to win on attacking thinking i might have to complete the description of the trophy and also win in attack but it was a long shot. I still didn't get it so yea, there's no way around it i don't think until they bring out the next patch hopefully.

i still dont know how i feel about this game, i bought it, its fun. but there is a serious lack of game modes.

More are comming and like maps and characters will be free.

Personally I love it no game goes the same and don't mind because the modes maps and characters work so dam well. but everyone is different :)

Edited by VitalFury
  • Like 1

Also, when I browsed the Overwatch forums earlier I couldn't really find anything on this subject at all so I doubt Blizzard knows about it yet. And for whatever reason it won't let me post on the forums so I can't say anything about it. Someone needs to get the word out so this can hopefully be patched.

Also, when I browsed the Overwatch forums earlier I couldn't really find anything on this subject at all so I doubt Blizzard knows about it yet. And for whatever reason it won't let me post on the forums so I can't say anything about it. Someone needs to get the word out so this can hopefully be patched.

There are a few threads on the forums in the Bug Report sub-forums, but none of the Blizzard QA have responded to any of them.

Does anyone know if the same happens in the PC version of the game? Or Xbone version?

PC version it works properly apparently. The unlock condition is completely broken on PS4 because it doesn't award the Spray you are supposed to get either, so guarenteed it will be fixed in time.

Why don't you share your methods for getting some of the more trickier trophies then? Because no one is getting platinum anytime soon.

Luck or boost them. Majority of the trophies there is no method other than being in the right place at the right time if you're playing legit. Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 1

Yeah it's 0.0% on PSN, not achieved by anyone. Shame, it's the only trophy I need for the platinum.

I mean I've only played it a couple of hours a day and didn't start til 3 days after release and I have 42%. With the exception of maybe 4 they aren't too difficult to get once you learn the characters and the appropriate situations in which to get the trophies.

• 2 weeks later...