PSNProfiles Dark Theme

SlyAceZeta

You are better off using a dimming / colour temperature app, removing harsh whites and blues when its night time.

I don't use those because sometimes I'll find myself using Photoshop or other editing programs and those dimming programs will screw up some colors for me. Of course, others are free to use those, but I wanted to make this option available for the others who don't want to use those programs.

I don't use those because sometimes I'll find myself using Photoshop or other editing programs and those dimming programs will screw up some colors for me. Of course, others are free to use those, but I wanted to make this option available for the others who don't want to use those programs.

I see, they always have a disable button for colour sensetive work, the main draw of it is just to help your sleep cycle as the blue light can act like sunlight keeping you awake.

You misunderstand the point of this topic. I already made the dark theme, and you can use it now. It wasn't a suggestion for a feature.

I didn't misunderstand anything. What I was pointing out was if you post it here only people who see your thread could take advantage of it. If you post it in the Feedback section maybe Sly could actually implement your Add On into the site making it available to anyone that wants it.

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...