Beat the Devs

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/8/2016 at 10:41 AM, BuTTBR41N said:

should be 50 minutes.

Do you know if you can save scum it? Like quit after a good run on some few levels, backup the save, then continue, so if you do bad, you can just load back and not having to do entire game all over.

On 8/16/2017 at 2:07 PM, MMDE said:

Do you know if you can save scum it? Like quit after a good run on some few levels, backup the save, then continue, so if you do bad, you can just load back and not having to do entire game all over.

no saving. you cant even select levels. once you do that, the timer will be gone and you had to restart from the 1st level.

you can check out my run though.

Edited by BuTTBR41N
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, BuTTBR41N said:

no saving. you cant even select levels. once you do that, the timer will be gone and you had to restart from the 1st level.

Thanks, and I don't think the time you spend on the level select screen counts towards the overall timer, just saw you did it all so quickly in a row. ;) 

On 8/21/2017 at 3:18 PM, MMDE said:

Thanks, and I don't think the time you spend on the level select screen counts towards the overall timer, just saw you did it all so quickly in a row. ;) 

i believe time pauses when u are in the level select screen. i am an impatient person.  :lol: