Priceless trophy guide

Zanzarro

Well, I've been grinding at this for a full week now, and I'm at 894,296 with 5 characters still to purchase and level up. From thinking that this platinum was semi-unobtainable, with at least two years of logging in weekly to claim the crumbs that Capcom throw to us required, the finishing line is within reach... 

27 minutes ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

@SukkarPunch As of now is possible to get the platinum. But the grind is very long and the survival hard very frustrating if you don't know how to deal with them. Took me three weeks to finish the grind.

Yeah, Hard can be frustrating, especially with the CPU's tendency to rinse-and-repeat the same juggle-combo every time it manages to hit you.

Well, if I beat Easy/Normal/Hard with three of my remaining characters and Easy/Normal with the other two then my grind will be over.

I feel kinda burned out with it now, but if I had stopped to play something (anything) else then it would have taken a tremendous effort of will to go back. Once you start to build the momentum then it's best to focus and see it through.

@SukkarPunch I stopped any game I was playing just to finish this grind. The momentum is the most important thing to get it done on my opinion. I don't even know if I'll ever comeback to see Street Fighter V again after this.

About the CPU's there's no other way than learn how to deal with them. Easy and Normal are pretty easy to finish. Hard just start giving some problems on 30+(especially 41-50).

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26 settembre 2019 at 9:31 PM, Hibari-shugosha said:

@AttilioPazzo-, @Han_the_Dragon

RcTVi96.png

Anyone that still wants the Platinum trophy of this game is better to hurry. Probably Capcom will nerf the Fight Money once again when SSFV comes out on December. I'm with 840K FM now and still working on it.

I'm really close, only 8.000 FM, I just have to finish 2 more survivors on hard and I'll have my Platinum trophy. If SSFV should come out I hope in a slightly different trophy list maybe more focused on the offline part.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, AbuStyles1 said:

So now that champion edition is out, did FM end up getting nerfed again? Wondering if it's worth starting this game on ps4 for the plat. Been playing this on PC mostly.

Seems to be the same as the AE update so far from what I can tell... Seth isn't out until Feb 20 though so who know what they'll do at that point... for now at least it seems unchanged FM/XP-wise... I could be wrong of course as I'm no SF5 expert.

There's more available XP/FM through Gill and some extra demonstrations but still a heck of a grind.

2 hours ago, grimydawg said:

@AbuStyles1 No.  The platinum is actually easier because you can retry from where you lose on survival, instead of starting from the very beginning, but it's going to take a little longer because of the fight money nerf.  There are a lot of characters, though.

2 hours ago, kraven_15 said:

Seems to be the same as the AE update so far from what I can tell... Seth isn't out until Feb 20 though so who know what they'll do at that point... for now at least it seems unchanged FM/XP-wise... I could be wrong of course as I'm no SF5 expert.

There's more available XP/FM through Gill and some extra demonstrations but still a heck of a grind.

So I would have to go through survival on easy, normal, and hard for all 40 characters right?

I wouldn't say all, but most.  You play the story modes for the characters, too.  Also, when you have to go for gold and play the matches needed, too.  Every bit helps.  The trials, the demos.  Just do every little bit you can.  You're going to have to grind anyway.  You can get the platinum in less than 100 hours, if you're good enough.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, AbuStyles1 said:

So I would have to go through survival on easy, normal, and hard for all 40 characters right?

From what my friend was telling me, if you don't want to do everyone's survival on hard, you'll need to do pretty much all the combo trials (you'll probably need to do a bunch of these anyway). 

There's a little more leeway though now with Gill (and Seth to come) so they'll provide an easy 34K FM without doing their survival hard and trials. But like it's been said above, still a monster grind either way.

• 1 month later...

There is a way to skip the hard survival entirely, basically just play online mode and level up your character. The trials and survival mode runs only net you a lot of experience points so that your character levels up faster, hence netting you money. You don't get any additional money for clearing them unlike the good old days...?Of course leveling up your character online is a longer grind than survival but hey, at least it's an option. Might wanna do as much online as possible since after this season the game will be dead for sure what with the PS5 around the corner and Capcom more or less stopping support for this game since it's the final upgrade. Also rumors of a new fighting game being in development so...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

He have 40 character now, so if you complete trial with all, easy survival, tutorial and story mode all can be level 20, so you have 800 000Fm very easy and fast, with medium survival and hard you can have 980 000Fm so finish with 2-3 Extreme and you have the Plat, actually is 2-3/10 difficulty because you have unlimited continue for the extreme survival, the golden league can be boosted