Zanzarro

Priceless trophy guide

85 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@SukkarPunch   I never used it. But yeah, as I thought, this Fighting Chance don't worth it at all. It's Capcom anyways.

Edited by Hibari-shugosha

Well, I've been grinding at this for a full week now, and I'm at 894,296 with 5 characters still to purchase and level up. From thinking that this platinum was semi-unobtainable, with at least two years of logging in weekly to claim the crumbs that Capcom throw to us required, the finishing line is within reach... 

@SukkarPunch As of now is possible to get the platinum. But the grind is very long and the survival hard very frustrating if you don't know how to deal with them. Took me three weeks to finish the grind.

27 minutes ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

@SukkarPunch As of now is possible to get the platinum. But the grind is very long and the survival hard very frustrating if you don't know how to deal with them. Took me three weeks to finish the grind.

Yeah, Hard can be frustrating, especially with the CPU's tendency to rinse-and-repeat the same juggle-combo every time it manages to hit you.

Well, if I beat Easy/Normal/Hard with three of my remaining characters and Easy/Normal with the other two then my grind will be over.

I feel kinda burned out with it now, but if I had stopped to play something (anything) else then it would have taken a tremendous effort of will to go back. Once you start to build the momentum then it's best to focus and see it through.

@SukkarPunch I stopped any game I was playing just to finish this grind. The momentum is the most important thing to get it done on my opinion. I don't even know if I'll ever comeback to see Street Fighter V again after this.

About the CPU's there's no other way than learn how to deal with them. Easy and Normal are pretty easy to finish. Hard just start giving some problems on 30+(especially 41-50).

On 26 settembre 2019 at 9:31 PM, Hibari-shugosha said:

@AttilioPazzo-, @Han_the_Dragon

RcTVi96.png

Anyone that still wants the Platinum trophy of this game is better to hurry. Probably Capcom will nerf the Fight Money once again when SSFV comes out on December. I'm with 840K FM now and still working on it.

I'm really close, only 8.000 FM, I just have to finish 2 more survivors on hard and I'll have my Platinum trophy. If SSFV should come out I hope in a slightly different trophy list maybe more focused on the offline part.

@Hibari-shugosha Thank you very much, Probably not, but it would be a good reason to make so many people come back to play SFV .... We will see 

I platinumed this game Twice and IF i Go for a 3rd Time you can Then find me in The Hospital lol