Official PSNP Song Vote XXIX [ENDED]

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

38 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Naoaki Jimbo - Blue Eyes Hunter
    • #2 A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran
    • #3 Frei.Wild - Land der Vollidioten
    • #4 Maurizio De Jorio - Running in the 90's
    • #5 Bryan Adams - Run To You
    • #6 Solar Fields - Main Theme
    • #7 Avicii Levels - Skrillex Remix
    • #8 Drowning Pool - Bodies
    • #9 Linkin Park - Numb
    • #10 Disturbed - Run
    • #11 2Cellos - Mombasa
    • #12 Ludwig Göransson - You're a Creed
    • #13 Kenny Loggins - Footloose
    • #14 Running Wild - Riding the Storm
    • #15 Mötley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
    • #16 Miki Higashino - Even Further
    • #17 Jack Garratt - Surprise Yourself
    • #18 AC/DC - Thunderstruck
    • #19 Mayhem - Push every button
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #20 Shinedown - Adrenaline
    • #21 Strident - Broforce Theme Song
    • #22 Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
    • #23 Sheppard - Geronimo
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
    • ++++ Would You Want The Membership If You Won The Giveaway? ++++
    • 1 Year PSNProfiles Premium Membership

I only now started to think on what I will use, and I already am thinking of a few.. only thing in common between all is Cello based songs :lol:

Lets see what I will end up using, since there's some hours until posting opens..

Also, I like to see that you are trying to put this into a more solid schedule, this will end up being better for everyone!!

They'll be in charge of punishing those who won't use the posting format, which is as follows:

Artist Name(singer/composer) - Song Name - 20 Second section for mashup video - My name 

Video url goes here

Image to be used goes here in a spoiler tag, to post a spoiler tag you just need to type:Co3BE07.jpg

Example:

Casey Lee Williams - This Will be the Day - 2:40-3:00 - Dav9834

epnVOcR.png

More information can be found in the SV FAQ

Earlier in this post I said something about making a deal with Dave. In return for doing this, Song Vote XIII is happening :dance:, it'll be post #13,000 :awesome:

I understand that it's really a problem that people don't keep using the same base format and all, but weren't we allowed to use 25 seconds for a while now? or did we got back to 20 seconds and I didn't realized it?

Anyway, may song is ready to post (didn't checked the countdown yet..)

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

I understand that it's really a problem that people don't keep using the same base format and all, but weren't we allowed to use 25 seconds for a while now? or did we got back to 20 seconds and I didn't realized it?

Anyway, may song is ready to post (didn't checked the countdown yet..)

Oh right, it's 25 seconds :facepalm:. I copied the format from the SV FAQ. Seems to be a bit outdated.

• Like 1

Earlier in this post I said something about making a deal with Dave. In return for doing this, Song Vote XIII is happening :dance:, it'll be post #13,000 :awesome:

lol so I guess we have time before XIII gets here. xD

:hmm: I think Sylar should have been in your torture list. 

I know I'm one of the worst offenders of the posting format. Mainly because it just looks weird to me. Too much info on one line has always irked me.

I know I'm one of the worst offenders of the posting format. Mainly because it just looks weird to me. Too much info on one line has always irked me.

It saves us a lot of work and tbh the posting format isn't meant for the participants, it contains useful info for the SV admins that would otherwise take a lot of time to look up. So just use the posting format and things won't get worse :devil:.

So... next week? :awesome:

The next Friday the 13th :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

It saves us a lot of work and tbh the posting format isn't meant for the participants, it contains useful info for the SV admins that would otherwise take a lot of time to look up. So just use the posting format and things won't get worse :devil:.

The next Friday the 13th :awesome:.

lol your torture squad don't scare me. :devil:

FynBoSF.0.gif

Guarantee you make SV XIII on the next Friday the 13th Dav doesn't log on at all lmfao.

• Like 1

lol your torture squad don't scare me. :devil:

FynBoSF.0.gif

Guarantee you make SV XIII on the next Friday the 13th Dav doesn't log on at all lmfao.

Challenge Accepted 

evil-laugh-o.gif

The next Friday the 13th is in January 2017, so it might be possible.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I did have a good song in mind, however it doesn't have an official title yet as the ost hasn't been released so i'm not sure if i can use it.

You can use it :)

we can put ????? for song title, or something :)

Naoaki Jimbo - Blue Eyes Hunter - 0.16-0.41 - Dragon-Archon

12455-Cover.jpg

Holy crap!!! 

You got first! 

I guess I have to make all the first and last post trophies from past SVs that I skipped now! I don't think congratulations is enough.... If everyone is ok with it I'll probably have to make your trophy extra custom! 

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1