Official PSNP Song Vote XXIX [ENDED]

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

38 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Naoaki Jimbo - Blue Eyes Hunter
    • #2 A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran
    • #3 Frei.Wild - Land der Vollidioten
    • #4 Maurizio De Jorio - Running in the 90's
    • #5 Bryan Adams - Run To You
    • #6 Solar Fields - Main Theme
    • #7 Avicii Levels - Skrillex Remix
    • #8 Drowning Pool - Bodies
    • #9 Linkin Park - Numb
    • #10 Disturbed - Run
    • #11 2Cellos - Mombasa
    • #12 Ludwig Göransson - You're a Creed
    • #13 Kenny Loggins - Footloose
    • #14 Running Wild - Riding the Storm
    • #15 Mötley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
    • #16 Miki Higashino - Even Further
    • #17 Jack Garratt - Surprise Yourself
    • #18 AC/DC - Thunderstruck
    • #19 Mayhem - Push every button
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #20 Shinedown - Adrenaline
    • #21 Strident - Broforce Theme Song
    • #22 Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
    • #23 Sheppard - Geronimo
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
    • ++++ Would You Want The Membership If You Won The Giveaway? ++++
    • 1 Year PSNProfiles Premium Membership

Holy crap!!! 

You got first! 

kotoura_san-05-moritani-panic-shock-expr

I guess I have to make all the first and last post trophies from past SVs that I skipped now! I don't think congratulations is enough.... If everyone is ok with it I'll probably have to make your trophy extra custom! 

I can't believe it either. It must be the power of having 7,777 likes, guess I got lucky :dance:.

Extra custom, I like the sound of that :awesome:.

• Like 1

*gasp* Draggy didn't forgot to submit a song and got first??? is something going to happen???

Miki Higashino - Even Further - 0:33 - 0:58 - JeieeM

Suikoden-II-Heros-5.jpg

Sorry Masamune for huge pic >_<

• Like 1

Disturbed - Run - 2:11-2:36 - Masamune Damn, I didn't notice Avatar picked the same song as me, now I have to find something else. xD

Holy $#!te, did it really happenshock2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251? Did I just get the first posthell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862?  What madness is thisconfused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862???

Holy shit... cruch-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862497 IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! shock1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 HELL HAS FROZEN OVER! frozen-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286250

Wait, does Dav even make the trophies for 1st/last post anymore? It seems like I haven't seen one in a while. :P

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 2

Disturbed - Run - 2:11-2:36 - Masamune Damn, I didn't notice Avatar picked the same song as me, now I have to find something else. xD

Holy shit... cruch-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862497 IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! shock1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 HELL HAS FROZEN OVER! frozen-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286250

Wait, does Dav even make the trophies for 1st/last post anymore? It seems like I haven't seen one in a while. :P

Wait, are you serious that that was your song? 

• Like 1

Shinedown - Adrenaline - 2:53-3:18 - Masamune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qr4GZ-yfMs

Haha, yeah. That was the first song that came to mind. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

lmfao my first post in this thread foretold my doom! The song was literally the first one to come to mind.

It's not like I'm commenting to keep this thread in the my content section...

lol my song entry is perfect for this.  :giggle:

Keeping an eye on you Masamune.  :ninja: you're the only one who would make me have to choose another song.

• Like 1

Holy bleeping hell! Did Dragon really get the first song post? I never thought this day would happen.

How in the world did we let this happen?  :facepalm:

*gasp* Draggy didn't forgot to submit a song and got first??? is something going to happen???

These are dark days for the Song Vote.

There were a few signs pointing at SVXIII, so that may have foreshadowed something was going to happen ... and I totally didn't bribe an ice dragon to freeze all of hell after I explored every bit of it in Saints Row Gat out of Hell :ninja:. Plus using the extra luck from 7,777 likes also had nothing to do with it.

• Like 3

Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle - 0:37-1:02 - MStalker58

hqdefault.jpg

There were a few signs pointing at SVXIII, so that may have foreshadowed something was going to happen ... and I totally didn't bribe an ice dragon to freeze all of hell after I explored every bit of it in Saints Row Gat out of Hell :ninja:. Plus using the extra luck from 7,777 likes also had nothing to do with it.

I came home from a Memorial Day cookout yesterday to see that not only had the THL tables been updated, but you got the first song post as well. Either the end of the world is near or I somehow entered into a Bizarro World.  :huh:

• Like 4