Official PSNP Song Vote XXIX [ENDED]

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

38 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Naoaki Jimbo - Blue Eyes Hunter
    • #2 A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran
    • #3 Frei.Wild - Land der Vollidioten
    • #4 Maurizio De Jorio - Running in the 90's
    • #5 Bryan Adams - Run To You
    • #6 Solar Fields - Main Theme
    • #7 Avicii Levels - Skrillex Remix
    • #8 Drowning Pool - Bodies
    • #9 Linkin Park - Numb
    • #10 Disturbed - Run
    • #11 2Cellos - Mombasa
    • #12 Ludwig Göransson - You're a Creed
    • #13 Kenny Loggins - Footloose
    • #14 Running Wild - Riding the Storm
    • #15 Mötley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
    • #16 Miki Higashino - Even Further
    • #17 Jack Garratt - Surprise Yourself
    • #18 AC/DC - Thunderstruck
    • #19 Mayhem - Push every button
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #20 Shinedown - Adrenaline
    • #21 Strident - Broforce Theme Song
    • #22 Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
    • #23 Sheppard - Geronimo
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
    • ++++ Would You Want The Membership If You Won The Giveaway? ++++
    • 1 Year PSNProfiles Premium Membership

The following changes have been made to the Database:

~

Added Song Votes XXVII and XXVIII, along with all related posters, voters, placings, winning songs, etc.

Added 11 new banned songs

Added 2 new song posters:

• DocVoltacon (SV 28)
  • TakahashiDemon (SV 27)

Added 8 new voters:

• BestGregger
  • BooneIronShield
  • Dimmu_T
  • illidari_1337
  • OriginalGee
  • scogg34
  • woop94
  • xFalionx

Updated Fewest Voters category: SV XXVII takes first place

Updated Most Wins category: Dragon-Archon ties with A-Brawl3r for first place

Changed Total Participants to 359

Changed Total Song Entrants to 112

Changed Total Unique Winners to 18

Edited by The Chosen Undead
  • Like 1

lmfao my first post in this thread foretold my doom! The song was literally the first one to come to mind.

I never even thought we'd be thinking of the same song, that's what I get for waiting so long to post my entry (I blame Persona 4 :P).

• Like 2

Sorry Masamune for huge pic >_<

Don't worry about it, the size doesn't matter much, as long as the image is fairly square (& not below 200x200 px). :) Sometimes I have problems getting tall or wide images centered properly (since I don't like stretching images). >_<

• Like 2

I was to post this after the entry time ended, but whatever...

Talking of "stealing" other's song, I was almost posting the same song as A-Brawl3r.. but it was the 2Cellos cover of it.. so not sure how it would be handled, since it's not your usual kind of cover.. but probably he wouldn't be allowed to use the original, since I posted earlier..

My other option would be either Voodoo People (The Prodegy), Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson) covers by 2Cellos or Apocalyptica version of "Hall of the Mountain King".. as I said before, it was going to be Cello music..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

I never even thought we'd be thinking of the same song, that's what I get for waiting so long to post my entry (I blame Persona 4 :P).

When it comes to my song choices you're the only one who could potentially snipe me here. I had actually forgotten to post my song too...it didn't occur to me, even though I had just looked at the damn calendar, to be ready to post yesterday or today lol

I was to post this after the entry time ended, but whatever...

Talking of "stealing" other's song, I was almost posting the same song as A-Brawl3r.. but it was the 2Cellos cover of it.. so not sure how it would be handled, since it's not your usual kind of cover.. but probably he wouldn't be allowed to use the original, since I posted earlier..

My other option would be either Voodoo People (The Prodegy), Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson) covers by 2Cellos or Apocalyptica version of "Hall of the Mountain King".. as I said before, it was going to be Cello music..

From what I remember last year it was established that covers would be treated as new songs as they could potentially cross into different genres. If the SV staff changed that particular ruling I'm not sure. I remember asking Dav about it last year but um...my memory is horrid so that's all I remember. :facepalm:

From what I remember last year it was established that covers would be treated as new songs as they could potentially cross into different genres. If the SV staff changed that particular ruling I'm not sure. I remember asking Dav about it last year but um...my memory is horrid so that's all I remember. :facepalm:

Ok, never saw that rule anywhere that was why I wasn't sure.. and in this case it would be somewhat of a different approach to the music (being Cello and all..).. 

Ok, never saw that rule anywhere that was why I wasn't sure.. and in this case it would be somewhat of a different approach to the music (being Cello and all..).. 

Tbh given how bad my memory is I wouldn't take my word until Dav says yay or nay on it. 

I just remember this topic has come up before.

Xeliot got me thinking about this subject as his entry here has a metal cover I've been waiting to post but always go with something different. :facepalm:

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

When it comes to my song choices you're the only one who could potentially snipe me here. I had actually forgotten to post my song too...it didn't occur to me, even though I had just looked at the damn calendar, to be ready to post yesterday or today lol

I think my profile picture makes me a valid candidate for posting Disturbed songs, too. :D 

But then again, I'm new to these threads. :P

• Like 1

I think my profile picture makes me a valid candidate for posting Disturbed songs, too. :D

But then again, I'm new to these threads. :P

Well shit.

Masamune I got my right eye on you.

xFalionx you get watched by my left eye now.

Nobody else join these 2...I don't have anymore eyes. Fck I look like, Tien Shinhan?

• Like 3

Voting is Live!

t5FkkeH.png

▲▲▲Made by the talented SV Member Masamune_316                                                                               

XUIKNAB.pngeWyoHKU.pngZXLmPk7.pngefNgawY.pngPsDtJ5P.pnggyWpLAX.pngsGY5HXY.png

Lp1qG0x.png

Btw did you know that 2 out of the 3 winners of the last Song Vote Giveaway (Uncharted Games!) were signed up for the

"Song Vote Reminder Service"?

That means they got two shots at winning in the giveaway!

If you want to sign up as well, just send me a PM with the subject 

"Reminder Service + Giveaway Info"

C10ywMC.jpg

s9asmLN.png

I9797Il.jpg0U2yukQ.jpgun68QfI.jpgWI3ExY4.jpg

DAch9My.jpg3Z7J6ad.jpgm3FjdWE.jpgbRUlXhQ.jpg

9RTLTBl.jpgM4Nwriy.jpgq6cIXII.jpgj5ZyTts.jpg

1TPz59k.jpg3jngo1J.jpghEAZfs6.jpgEoztnYy.jpg

uCGf1vo.jpgvZx9H3T.jpg4c4K617.jpgnaFjLCY.jpg

znq4VHD.jpgDjqaalH.jpgpl7ZCr5.jpg

Edited by Dav9834

Slight error in the poll?

#8 doesn't have a song name, just the band name.

Idk if it will make a difference though. :P

:hmm: 

an error on the number 8? Maybe Dav is starting to make his way over to liking 13 more? :giggle:

That is a forsaken number! Never!

I'm just exhausted, human error!

I'll fix it now, good catch!! :D

• Like 1

Btw...is there a predetermined theme for SV XXX?

If there is what is it?! Gotta start getting my list of songs ready. xD

Ah crap another human error, but I can't add to the poll(it'll mess the poll up) so I'll have to just put it in the OP and here.

It's a bit looser than this, and I'll expand on it tomorrow when I'm not half asleep, but this should give everyone this gist of it :)

[NOTE] If the song is too obscene, I'll have to ask that person to change it.

The songs in the video are a good indication of what's ok :)  

Plus I think when you get down to the lyrics 75+% of songs are based on this lol

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

But if Dave joins, it'll be Organization XIV, looks like we'd have to fire someone :hmm:. I vote for Lexaeus.

I was thinking Vexen, I never liked him. xD

Dav you forgot the add the 13th to your calendar

Yeah... I don't think he "forgot". :P

• Like 1