Official PSNP Song Vote XXIX [ENDED]

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

38 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Naoaki Jimbo - Blue Eyes Hunter
    • #2 A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran
    • #3 Frei.Wild - Land der Vollidioten
    • #4 Maurizio De Jorio - Running in the 90's
    • #5 Bryan Adams - Run To You
    • #6 Solar Fields - Main Theme
    • #7 Avicii Levels - Skrillex Remix
    • #8 Drowning Pool - Bodies
    • #9 Linkin Park - Numb
    • #10 Disturbed - Run
    • #11 2Cellos - Mombasa
    • #12 Ludwig Göransson - You're a Creed
    • #13 Kenny Loggins - Footloose
    • #14 Running Wild - Riding the Storm
    • #15 Mötley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
    • #16 Miki Higashino - Even Further
    • #17 Jack Garratt - Surprise Yourself
    • #18 AC/DC - Thunderstruck
    • #19 Mayhem - Push every button
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #20 Shinedown - Adrenaline
    • #21 Strident - Broforce Theme Song
    • #22 Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
    • #23 Sheppard - Geronimo
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
    • ++++ Would You Want The Membership If You Won The Giveaway? ++++
    • 1 Year PSNProfiles Premium Membership

Some songs just get the vote without listening to the video, looking at you Welcome to the Jungle. 

But as always, I got to know some more songs, maybe the one I liked best (that I didn't know prior to this) was "A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran", thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

i know he did not "forget". Dav i want my 13's

Yeah! Do it, do it!  :shakefist: ...wait a minute, I'm a sig maker, adding a couple numbers to something like that is child's play for me... I can just go over Dav's head! :D

*10 seconds later*

GXq8sOv.png

• Like 3

Masamune and me have been working on it nonstop :awesome:.

You know you want to, come to the dark side, it's way cooler over here B).

Yes... join our "organization". evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Organization_XIII.jpg

But if Dave joins, it'll be Organization XIV, looks like we'd have to fire someone :hmm:. I vote for Lexaeus.

Dav you forgot the add the 13th to your calendar

I was thinking Vexen, I never liked him. xD

Yeah... I don't think he "forgot". :P

i know he did not "forget". Dav i want my 13's

Yeah! Do it, do it!  :shakefist: ...wait a minute, I'm a sig maker, adding a couple numbers to something like that is child's play for me... I can just go over Dav's head! :D

*10 seconds later*

GXq8sOv.png

Wha... Wha... Wha wha wha..... Whaaaat!

tumblr_inline_o3htwo8l3a1rofzno_500.gif

• Like 2

The people have spoken Dave, they want a 13 :awesome:

Blasphemy! I... I can't... can't do it.... :shakes in feverish fear:

Finally voted! I voted for those I could see myself running to. Quite a few!!

Bu-but it's what the SV people (+ Masamune and me :awesome: ) want Dave. We just have to give it to them, otherwise there will be a riot. Some of them are already buying a pitchforks and torches.

• Like 1

I'm surprised you're not the first person to vote each time having to post all the stuff and edit the videos lol. I generally listen to every song when voting ends and choose before the mash up is even posted. :giggle: some songs I don't have to listen to which cuts down on the amount of time I spend on it which is nice. 

I did pretty good with my self imposed 3 vote limit. :devil: For this SV the Song of Surprise was entry 21. I don't know what it's from, I think it's a game?, but I was surprised at how catchy it was. 

*Even when I was in good shape...I never EVER ran just for the hell of it. Can't stand it. Basketball or Football were always different as I was actually doing something and required other things...but running in a straight line or on a track...no. If I could do parkour that would be different though....that would be awesome.

• Like 1

I actually have a couple nice entries for the next SV but it's difficult to decide if I just wanna post something English or spice it up with something Japanese or another German song. Decisions, decisions...  

You can't go wrong with Japanese, that's what I'm going with anyways. xD

• Like 2

I actually have a couple nice entries for the next SV but it's difficult to decide if I just wanna post something English or spice it up with something Japanese or another German song. Decisions, decisions...  

You can't go wrong with Japanese, that's what I'm going with anyways. xD

lol no chance of being sniped here it seems. :devil:

Unfortunately...I had to dig deep into some bands I barely listen to to find a song. None of my main groups had anything I thought would fit nicely. (sheesh if that isn't an innuendo for the next SV...)

• Like 1

Now selling pitchforks and torches in 3 different colors and flavors for only 9,99 in your local currency. Get your special '13' shaped ones before they are gone!

GWa216w.png

Yep... I'm officially too bored when I start making stuff like this. :facepalm:

• Like 4

Reading all posts from phone

tumblr_mas7n4bajd1ruh8pio1_500.gif

Also surprisingly when I was joking that 90% of song lyrics are about sex, it's pretty true... I stumbled on my pick by accident lol

Though I have backups just in case ;)

I want some too :awesome:.

Hey! Your the Dragon! You're supposed to protect me from the mobs of pitchforks! :(

Hey! Your the Dragon! You're supposed to protect me from the mobs of pitchforks! :(

Don't worry, I just want one for the sake of solidarity. When push comes to shove, I'll side with the SV admins :highfive:. In the meantime I'm going along with the mobs :awesome:.

Now selling pitchforks and torches in 3 different colors and flavors for only 9,99 in your local currency. Get your special '13' shaped ones before they are gone!

Oooooh I want one of those special 13-shaped pitchfork wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527. Better yet, combine it with a torch to get a burning 13 and call it the torchfork, that will go nicely with the knork and spife :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Being a dragon means he's not from this world. He has a different duty in this realm.

On the world he's from he is the 13th born in the 13th generation of dragons. Born on the 13th day of the 13th month at the time of 13:13 at a whopping 13 feet long and 1313 pounds..

He's got a birthmark of the number 13 on his right wing which fulfilled a long standing prophecy that he'd lead the legendary 13th legion which has 13 other dragons in its ranks all of which are 13th born.

His duty on earth is to ensure his number is spread far and wide. Seeking out those who cringe at this number and making them give him platinum trophies as payment for letting them live.

(yes I used that number that many times just to make this post that much more...nefarious :devil: )

Now I only wish it was possible to like this magnificent post 13 times... Well liking and unliking the post 13 times will do the trick. :D I also reloaded the page 13 times 13 minutes after reading your post for the 13th time. 

And writing the line above took me exactly 13 breaths after thinking about what I should write for 13 minutes. Notice the 13th word from the start of the post. Blinking 13 times, I struggle to continue my 13th try of coming up with

these 13 necessary things. I guess 13 was my lucky number after all cause that made my 13's fit together nicely.

Now we only need eleven more people to post these kinds of comments to fill the whole set. :D

• Like 2

Being a dragon means he's not from this world. He has a different duty in this realm.

On the world he's from he is the 13th born in the 13th generation of dragons. Born on the 13th day of the 13th month at the time of 13:13 at a whopping 13 feet long and 1313 pounds..

He's got a birthmark of the number 13 on his right wing which fulfilled a long standing prophecy that he'd lead the legendary 13th legion which has 13 other dragons in its ranks all of which are 13th born.

His duty on earth is to ensure his number is spread far and wide. Seeking out those who cringe at this number and making them give him platinum trophies as payment for letting them live.

(yes I used that number that many times just to make this post that much more...nefarious :devil: )

I'm very impressed that you know about that, well done :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: (yes, there are 13 of them). Looks like I've found my 13th ally in this world for Organization XIII :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2